Chapter 6

Your POV

Ahh.. Yeah, that's right. The toilet. Sorry I forgot." I lower my head.

"Nah, it's okay. You said you didn't know BTS right? Okay, let me introduce ourselves." He take of his mask. "My name is Jimin. H.." Before he continue someone cut him.

"I'm V!"

"And J-Hope here~~ I'm your hope!"

"Hahah.." I stand up and introduce myself a proper one. "My name is Christie. And this is Naeun." I look at Naeun.

She stand up too. "N-nice to meet you, I'm Naeun."

"Nice to meet you guys too. So.. I was just wondering.. Did you guys got accepted??" Jimin ask us.

"Yeah, we just left BigHit. They give us a contract and give us time to disscus it with our parents." Naeun answer.

"Really? Congratulation! From now on we'll be working together? Hahah.. Anyway, nice to know that you guys are accepted." Jimin give us his eye smile again.

"What about ermm.. What's his name? Jack?" V asked.

"It' s Jae." Naeun answer him.

"Yes, Jae, where is he?" Again, he asked.

"Well.. He didn't get in.." I said.

"Yet!" Naeun continued.

"He had to do the audition again." I continue it again.

"Ahh.. it must be JiKyung Noona doing. He didn't sing much as I remember." J-Hope said.

"Well.. We better get going now. It's already late. Nice to meet you guys. Annyeong." I ended the conversation, we both stand up and get out of there.

"Well that's awkward.." I said.

"Totally! But hey, you're really lucky Young-ahh!! He even remember your name!! I think he likes you.." Naeun jump into conclusion just like that.

"Yah! Of course not! Beside, we just met." I hit her arm lightly.

"Hmm.. But he looks like interested in you.." Naeun said it again.

"You should worry about your boyfriend." I said to her.

"What?! Jae is not my boyfriend!!"

"Jae? You said it, not me." I walk faster.

"B-but.. Aishh.. Just forget it.." We finally walk our separate ways to go home.

I open my door. "Hey, zozo~~ You're hungry aren't you?" I give him his food and then I have a fresh shower. I came out of shower, wear my clothes and then play with zozo.

"Zozoo~~ Should I sign the contract? No one cares anyway if I sign it or not.. But I will see you less. Ottoke??" Zozo sit on my lap and fell asleep.

Maybe I can secretly get zozo in the dorm. I guess I'll sign the contract then..

(X) POV

We just finish our performance and now we're on our way to BigHit to practice again for the next performance.

When we get in BigHit there are lots of fans here. I almost forgot.. Today is the audition for the new trainee. But not all of them was screaming and fangirling. There's that one girl far from here. I locked eyes with her.That beautiful eyes.. I feel like I was pulled into her eyes. And then we're in the lift. I still remember her eyes in my head. She's just beautiful.

I forgot again. We have to watch the special audition and pick which one do we like but we watch it from other room from a tv.

We go to the room where we have to watch them. We watch it and watch it, all of them are good but none of them are special but suddenly a group of three came in the room. They perform Daydream by Tori Kelly. And they're not bad. But then I realize, one of them is the girl at the lobby. She have a beautiful voice just like her beautiful eyes. I can't stop admiring her.. She's just like an angel. Well, they're the last one so we pick who we like out of all the candidate. So her name is Christie.. Young Christie.. Christie? Is she half American? Hmm.. I hope she's picked to be a trainee here. I want to try to work with her. I mean just look, I mean hear at her voice!! It's beautiful!! That's enough admiring her..

We go to the practice room and start practice. Before that, hyung wanted to go to the toilet first but he took too long so I go to the toilet to check on him and there I saw his back and Christie. I don't know but is this me feeling jealous? Suddenly hyung turn around and I immediately run back to the practice room so he won't know I saw them together.

We practice for 2 hours and then we had a rest for 30 minutes. And go to eat where we usually eat.

"Eoseo os.. Oh, you're here."

"Nae ahjumma. We want to eat a lot today so bring it all!!"

"Aigoo.. The seven of you are like my son. I already told you to just call me eomeoni."

"Nae eomeoni!" We said together.

Ahjumma, I mean eomeoni don't have any kids so she treat us like her own kids. She's really caring and nice.

We eat a lot and pay for it. We go back to our dorm and do things like usual. But what's still in my mind is that Christie girl.. I really want to see her again..

Jae POV

I immediately practice at home after school. I have my own guitar at home. I mean apartment.

I went home and went to shower. My noona is not home, she still has work so I'm alone now.

After I took a shower I pick up my guitar and start practicing 'Love Yourself'. It's not that hard so I finish it quickly.

I come out of my room and..

"Kamjjagya!!" My noona was surprised.

"Oh, noona, you're back."

"Don't scare me like that! Wait.. Why are you here?"

"Yah.. I'm your brother!!"

"No.. I mean you're already home? Aren't you suppose to be in RiCafe??" She asked.

"I haven't get in.." I lower my head.

"What do you mean you haven't get in??" She frowned.

"BigHit.. I didn't ge.."

"You didn't get in??!! But didn't you do it well??"

"Yah, noona, I'm not done talking yet. BUT I need to go on the second audition."

"Ahh.. Well this time you have to get in!"

"Yeah.."

"Wait, you haven't answer my question. Aren't you suppose to be in RiCafe?" She asked again.

"No, I'm practicing for the second audition."

"What about Christie and Naeun?"

"Ah.. They pass."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Noonaaa~~ Why do you have so much questions?!"

"What? I'm just curious.." She said innocently.

"Maybe because they didn't saw me sing much."

"Okay then.. good luck with your audition. Don't fail again! I kill you!! I'll cook us some dinner.." She walk to the kitchen and start cooking.

"Do you need help?" I ask her.

"Of course! Come here! Do this, this, and this." She start her bossy attitude. Oh well.. She have been working hard for me this whole time anyway.

[A/N: Comment what you think and don't forget to vote~~ ^^]