What If I Did?

"Are you doing anything today?" Sam asks as we sit outside against a tree. He has study hall last hour too.
"I wasn't counting on it." I respond. He leans his head against the tree and sighs.
"You think your dad would mind if I came over?" He asked me. I look up at him to see him looking down at me.
"I'm not sure, he doesn't even know you exist and he already implied that Jacob and I had sex just because I came home an hour late." I say. Sam just laughs and shakes his head at my statement.
"Well, perfect. He can meet me." He says with a grin.
"I guess...my brothers are idiots though." I say.
"I know your brothers. I'm friends with Jonathan and Carlos." Sam says. I sit up and look at him with wide eyes.
"You know my brothers?!?" I exclaim. He nods looking at me with raised eyebrows and a scared expression, probably because I hopped up so fast.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.
"Um...I did. When I first met you I did." He points out. I think about it for a second and then remember.
"Oh yeaaaaah!" I say. Sam chuckles at me and pushes my shoulder.
"Your memory sucks." He says. I hold my chest and falsely pout.
"Now what if it was a condition?" I chastised.
He puts his hands up in defense.
"Wasn't making fun, just pointing out." He says.
I then playfully hit him on his shoulder.
"Great! So you were pointing out my flaws!" I exclaim playfully. He grabs his arm where I hit him and acted as if I hit him hard.
"Hands to yourself!" He says pointing a meddling finger at me.
I stand up and slowly back away from him.
"Maybe." I say. He then stands up and slowly walks towards me.
"No maybes....you will." He says.
"And if I don't?" I taunt. He stops and looks down.
All of a sudden he looks up with lit up eyes.
"Then I'm gonna do this!" He shouts and tackles me on the grass. I yelp in surprise and try to scramble from under him.
"Sam! Oh my gosh you're crushing me!" I exclaim.
"To bad, shouldn't have asked what I would do." He says.
"I didn't even hit you again!" I say in my defense.
"Its better to show than tell." He says.
I groan and all of a sudden I hear tsking... If that's even a word.
"You guys should really save that until you're somewhere private." I hear someone say. I crane my head around Sam's neck to see a grinning James.
I push Sam off of me full force and blush super hard at what he said.
I normally don't blush this much, but golly jee that was kind of embarrassing.
"Oh, we weren't...doing anything." I try to explain. Sam starts to laugh. I look at him confused.
"What?" I ask.
"You're blushing." He says while laughing.
"Shut up." I say blushing even harder.
James also starts laughing. I groan and sit up putting my knees on my chest.
"Is there something you need, James?" I ask trying to change the subject.
He looks at me and tries to stop laughing.
"Yeah, actually there is. I need a favor." He says. I raise my eyebrows at him.
"What's that?" I ask. I mean I just met the guy.
"Well, I'd like for you to get to know me a little...so that you can put in a good word to Symone...I kind of...like her a bit." He says scratching the back of his head with a little blush of his own.
"You like her?!?" I ask excited remembering what she told me.
"Yeah." He says. I grin bouncing up and down while clapping my hands.
Is this what it feels like to ship people? Because I totally do!
"Oh god! Yay!" I say happily. Sam and James look at me weirdly and then I stop and realize I am acting weird.
"Sorry...I have my moments." I say. Blushing all over again.
"Of course though! I'll help!" I say with a smile. He smiles back and bends over to hug me. I grunt out of pain. He can really squeeze a girl.
"Thanks Drew." He says. I smile and nod.
He then smirks and looks at me and Sam back and forth.
"You guys can get back to doing....whatever it was you were doing." He says eyeing us suspiciously. I death glare him as he walks away.
"We weren't doing anything!" I yell to him. He just laughs and continues to walk.
"Soooo...who's that guy." Sam asks. I grin up at him.
"The father of my future god children!" I exclaim happily. Sam looks at me with confusion written all over his face.
"Eventually you'll meet Symone and understand." I say standing up.
"Can you take me home? Jacob is going to practice." I say.
"Yeah. I'm coming over, remember?" He says.
"Oh yeah." I say.
"Race you to the car?" He says before running away.
"Cheater!" I scream after him and run as well.
""""""""""""""""

"So.... You know my sister?" Jonathan asks as we all sit in the living room.
"Yeah." Sam says.
"Where could you have met her?" Carlos asks confused. My eyes widen as I look at Sam.
"ERM...just....around." He says. I sigh and sit back comfortably again.
"Around? Drew... doesn't even talk to people." Julio adds.
"I talked to her." He says. I groan.
"Is it so hard to believe that I have friends?!" I ask angrily.
"Yes!" My whole family says in unison....even my dad. Such pricks.
"I have plenty...thank you very much." I say defensive.
"Oh really? Like who?" Giounni tests.
"Uh...Sam..Symone....J-james...and um....Jacob I guess." I say the last part quiet.
Giounni looks at me with raised eyebrows.
"Yeah...sooooo many." He says sarcastically.
"Giounni...shut your face." I say angrily.
"Cut it out! Anyways Sam...so you met my daughter...around? What does that mean?" My dad asks.
"We were...at a park and I recognized her as the girl who beat a girls face in at our old school." Sam says. I chuckle at the memory and my dad frowns at me. I clear my throat to cover it up.
"Drew...what's up with you and all these boys?" My dad asks. I look at him incredulously.
"What do you mean? Its not like I'm dating them...their just my friends." I say.
"I wouldn't know that." He says. I roll my eyes.
"Uh...yeah you would. Does it look like I can keep a secret from 5 guys in one house hold." I ask.
"Maybe." He says. I sigh.
"Look... You don't have to worry about Jacob...or James.... Or S-sam." I stutter on Sam's name for some odd reason. I don't understand why but maybe its nothing.
"Dad...I don't believe her. I think you should keep your eye on Jacob." Julio says. I squint my eyes at him.
"Go ahead...I probably hate Jacob more than Miley Cyrus 2015." I say. Sam chuckles at my statement and high fives me.
"Good one." He says.
"Well...I'm going to go eat something....would you like something Sam?" I ask as I get up.
"Uhh....I'll go with you." He says standing up with me.
He follows me in the kitchen and closes the door.
"Can I ask you something?" He asks.
"You just did." I say. He rolls his eyes and I laugh.
"Yeah. Ask away." I say.
"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" He asks.
"No...why?" I ask eyeing him up and down scared of why he's asking me this.
"So you wouldn't know the slightest thing about a relationship?" He asks.
"Not at all." I say.
"Neither do I." He says smiling at me. For some reason my stomach does a flip. What does he mean? Why is he asking me this?
"...Drew...I want to tell you something." He says. I turn around and look at him. He has a serious expression on his face.
"What?" I ask quietly. What in the hell is happening to me?
"I'm just going to say it. I like you." He says. My eyes go wide and my heart skips a few beats. Why does it feel like I'm going to fall at any minute. My knees feel so weak!
"I...I....y-you....like me? As in...you...like...me?" I ask confused and scared.
What the hell do you do in situations like this? Its not as easy as it seems.
Do I like him? I don't know what liking somebody feels like.
"Yeah...I know it might sound crazy but, every sense I met you...I can't stop thinking about you. My heart skips a beat when you say my name and your smile makes my day." He says. I smile at what he said and try to think. Do I feel those ways about him?
Every time we talk I get a feeling in my stomach, and every time he smiles I get one right on my face. His eyes hypnotize me sometimes...but I want to get to know him more.
"What does this mean?" I ask him.
"Do you like me back?" He asks.
"W-what if I did?" I ask. He looks me in the eyes.
"It depends on what you want." He says. I almost forgot what we were talking about because I was starring in his eyes for so long.
"I want to get to know you more." I say. He smiles and I smile back.
"Deal." He says and holds his hand out for me to shake. I gladly shake it. He then smirks at me.
"I knew you were blushing cause ya liked me!" He teases me from earlier. I hit him in the arm.
"Shut up." I say grabbing an apple and walking out the kitchen with him following behind.
What are the odds? Sam likes me? This is all so weird to me. I definitely need to talk with Symone.
""""""""""""""""
Soooo Drew and Sam or Jacob and Drew?
I ship both...I can't choose. #Dram #Jarew
This chapter is shorter than most buttttttt......oh well. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!