Part 22

Returning to his house,I'm examining him.

He seems alright.

He's vaguely aware of his surrounding,his thoughts clasped in his eyes,his face is a mirror to his feelings.

Harsh?

Now not even his words seems harsh,I'd rather put them as real.

Cause when he subsequently transmitting in his mind it reverses to his tongue,thus he speaks the truth.

And for when I've never heard reality is bitter.

I shake my head.

I'm upset.

When I called my sister,she speaks of me to be in a very pitiful state,to be honest I am not be pitied.

He isn't treating me very bad.

I do admit that things got a bit coarse but I'm fine with him now.

He doesn't ask for anything, once in all he gets frisky but I'm thankful his state doesn't last off a minute.

I told her he's not a bad man.

I told her our parents confirmed his family consists of good people and our parents know them very well,anything if so they wouldn't have married me in suchlike place.

But above all she says,they lied and when she says so...now my trust has fallen.

If my parents pushed me off then why not Akbaran?

My feelings stale inside this house.

Thinking about him offends my mind cause I was so in love with Akbaran that his only thought chases me to be guilty.

After much thought and failed trials I finally stood in front of him.

"Wanna say anything?"

He shakes off his wet hair.

"Not really.."

I reply quickly.

I am going to accuse of him rape, beating up his own fiance and what not!

This is my life.

"I heard you really love peach flowers?"

He smiles coming closer.

I quietly redeem This moment can be used for quilting up an answer out of him, he seems very very dry and sane today.

He looks out of the window,in his thoughts wandering...

I don't know if i want to spoil his wholesome mood and make a stagnant screech out of it.

"Seher I heard you like cats"

Where does he know these things from?

I can quit these thoughts today.

"Did you love him. Loads?"

He asks this more often then he did earlier.

He makes me wonder what his tones sounds like?

Like a sad melancholy or more anguish steals his voice. For some days I find also jealousy falling off.

"Did you love her ? Loads?"

I gather up a voice which couldn't make it whole,it breaks on the Wrong pause and catches his shocked attention.

"What do you know?"

He rather smiled as he said that.

"Just a little something about a someone in your life"