Part 12

-Seher's PoV-

I've never lied to him before and now when I have I feel the guilt tieing me up, I squeeze my arms to let this feeling go but I can't.

I've lied to my man.

I look at Rose as she begs with her face for one last help.

Oh those boy helps!

She's dragged me into this... Just like always.

She has a flight for Mexico this evening and she's not attending my wedding and going for her interview and new life new job in Mexico, she had me do this.

A guy she's been talking to online for past six months is here to see him and she doubts him, well online relationships, she has never seen him in person and she wants me to have a random talk with him in that time according to her magical power he'll be judged!

This is stupid.

So is she, she is finding old age romance in new class society, well me and akbaran have been doing the same but the virtual world is deceving...I don't know I don't trust random men like that...maybe he'd be nice maybe not...but she's holding the whole deal on this one random judge!?

This is not going to work out.

Reasons:

1. I'm awkward around men.

2. I don't talk to strangers.

3. I can't,my personality is too absent today that I've lied to him.

"You can just go and be a little flirty bitch an-"

"I don't flirt Rose!!"

"Gosh! Calm down..."

"You're asking an engaged or I'd rather ask an almost married women to flirt with a Non-Mahram!!!"

"Almost married!? Seher you're so funny!!"

She laughs my anger away.

I hate her sometimes but it might be the last time I'll be seeing her..... She's leaving and anyways Akbaran doesn't like me being friends with her.....

Last time for a crazy but a true friend....should I do this?

A man in black suit walks in the restaurant, I sink....

Akbran would be mad if he ever found this out.

I walk up to him.

My nerves begin to crackle.

I don't talk to men and I would never just talk to any stranger...ahhh I'm too shy for this....

He looks at me and myself habit borne looks away and then at the floor.

"Uh-ummm"

"Yes?"

He is speaking to me!!!

I suck at social skills.

His voice is stern.

"Are you free...i mean like hey-"

I was lost....

Gather up Seher, for Rose last time.

"Can I join you or are you expecting someone?"

"umm...sure...."

I sat on the chair opposite.

"My name is Seher..."

I awkwardly introduce myself.

I got a text from Rose.

Did you find him?

I replied.

The second was too quick.

Tell him he's such a treat to watch

What!? Hell no.

We debate over the phone for whole 5 minutes as he awkwardly acts to be busy with his phone and looks at me every 10 seconds more like a peek creepin me out.

"You're a visual treat to watch"

And my tone while I said this was more like I've been beated out by a demon to say this, well it was kind of the situation with Rose being the evil demon.

He raise his eyebrows and then his face falls into a stupid smile, huh smile is what Akbaran does these men only drab their face.

"May I know your name?"

He asked me a question.

No. No names here.

I stood and sturdily fell on the table but I helped myself from falling completely on the floor but then again my feet got stuck in my abaya and there I was dragging the table cloth and before I could hold anything from falling , he was holding me!

What !??

Why is this man holding my waist no no no!!!!!!

I pushed myself away from away from him and he's smiling what a demon!

I feel so disappointed!!!!

Nobody can touch me!

Oh no.....

I turned to walk away from this forever....

But little did I know that Aunt Bilqees is watching me from the end of the window frame and my heart dropped and my breath stucked in ....everything was lost in the moment as I hurriedly approached her but that man grabbed my hand , no....no...this can't be real life......no....this is a nightmare.

He is trying to stop me but I turned and she's gone!

Oh no!!! Where did aunt go?

This is not good for me.....this is just not happening!

I can't breathe.... My head falls dizzy and all I want to be is home right now....

I rushed in my car and swiftly drove to my house in panic and tears breaking out, it didn't look good, she already hates me....

Before I could park my car, my phone rings....

It's Akbaran...I'm sorry I can't right now...

I switched my phone off and rushed to room and broke down .

I fear all the things that would happen now.

It was just this one time that I did something wrong and aunt as I know would never let this go.