Part 7

Akbaran's POV

So much time!!!!!

One month is a very long time, what do I do till then, I've done everything for the wedding, I'm planning my wedding since I was 4.

I already know what I want.

I've decided the venue, I've picked the flowers I want.And I've even ticked the guests I don't want at the wedding!

I'm excited.

But Seher is panicking, I guess it's a girl thing.

Whatever she'll be fine and I'll make sure she is, that's what I was born for....

I sit in my bedroom and look around maybe I should make things a bit different in here till then...

Seher would need space, there will be so much accessories and clothing she'll bring with her as the fashionista she is!

I need to give Seher her space...

Okay so I'll use only 1\ 4 of the cabinet and rest Seher can fix her things in, should I get her another little cupboard...?

Oh there's a lot to do now.....

But I'm sure it wouldn't take me a month to do it! I shook my head.

Seher is surprisingly beautiful everytime i see her.

I hate Rose though.
She isn't the kind of girl my Seher should be hanging around with.

Anyways there's other hings that need much attention rather than her right now, like stalking Seher when she shops for the wedding outfit.

No I need to see her before anybody else in our wedding outfit.

Oh she's going to look gorgeous.

I can't wait....
Let's get married tomorrow Seher!.