Chapter 42 - Hidden Secrets [part I] ◆

"Secrets are better off hidden than revealed. It should stay that way, it's not supposed to come out. And you can't use it to blackmail anyone. If you're nice enough."

- Jimin to Jungkook, Living Nightmare

***
[V]

"What do you think happened today?" Leaning on the sofa, I tried my best not to breathe deeply so that I wouldn't worry everyone with my own thoughts. But it seems like I fail it, Jimin, the ever sensitive guy in the pack notices me, and it gives him a frown on his face knowing I'm as problematic as Yoongi.

"This is getting bigger and bigger." He says, lifting his right leg to form a de cuatro.

"He knew it ahead that it's going to be like this but he still pushed it. He is with noona but he lets himself drown with his desire to N." Jungkook adds his thought. There is something about the way he said it but it's obscure at the moment. So I just shook it off my head.

When we start talking about this stuff, I find a way to escape or change the subject because as much as possible I don't want to tell everyone my own opinion about the mess Yoongi made.

But I'm nearly exploding. I am a ticking time bomb full of drastic opinions. I can't help myself keeping it. When I voice it out, I kill everyone with my sharp mouth.

"He doesn't love my sister. And I f*cking hate him for that as well as her."

Jungkook is right about that. Yoongi loves my sister more than his sister.

"They are cousins." Jimin blurts out, rolling his eyes nowhere.

Jungkook sighs as well. An expression of sadness and disappointment are on his face. It's the kind of expression that will nearly take a short while to blow off.

"They knew about the fact that they are cousins just two years ago. Hyung tried so hard to get away from her. He attended his father's school to become an FBI he dreams to be but your sister reached him, she wouldn't stop chasing. A persistent lunatic freak she was, she blackmailed Yoongi. Hyung wanted to try music because his father gave up on him, he doesn't want him to be like him. She grabbed the chance to give Hyung what she has in her family's fortune. So she won him back. But we both knew their relationship was screwed way from the beginning." I hate it how I open my mouth and say a thing. I feel like I'm interfering when it's the least thing I should do.

"Yeah, Hyung cheated on her with lots of girls but she let it pass. She's madly in love in a psychotic way." Jimin says laughing sarcastically.

"You just can't fucking say that to my sister!" Jungkook shouts at him. Jimin moves away in an impulse and I stand up in my seat to hold him because anytime soon he might punch Jimin and cause a scene. I don't want these two to see them fighting... again.

"No matter what, it's Yoongi's fault!" He continues.

"Just shut up Jungkook!" Jimin counters back. "We knew your sister is a bitch! She started everything! If she just accept the fact and let go of him, this-"

He points his finger down to indicate the current situation they've been dealing.

"This wouldn't happen! Hyung will not be stuck in this freaking pit of madness she had set up!" Angry veins in his neck are slowly getting visible. His face turns red.

I sigh in place. I have to do this again. I have to split them and keep them balls calm.

"Do not cause anything that will arouse the situation," I say, distracting the two. But Jungkook, the aggressive guy in the pack continues to kindle Jimin's impatient state.