Chapter 20

Elizabeth soon found Emma in the graveyard sitting in front of her life long friends grave. Graham.

"I knew I'd find you here" Elizabeth said sitting next to her. "You always come here for comfort"

Emma laughed wiping a tear. "God, I miss him"

"I know" Elizabeth said wrapping an arm around her. "I brought rum" she handed her the flask. "I know this is definitely not the place but can we talk about what just happened?"

"I don't think I want to get back on that ship"

"Because he won't let you fight? Em, he's trying to protect you"

"It's not just that. He doesn't trust me. I can see it"

Elizabeth took a deep breath. "He does it's just.." She didn't know how to put it in words. "Just come back and one more week. If you still want to leave we can. But this battle is about you"

"I know" she responded taking a swig of the rum. She coughed. "God, this is strong"

"Well, it's Hooks"

"Of course" Emma said handing back the flask.

"Come on, let's go back"

"Go ahead. I need a few minutes"

Elizabeth stood up. Looking at the grave then her. "You sure you'll be okay?"

Emma nodded. "I'll be fine"

Elizabeth nodded and walked off. After a few steps she saw Hook. "No, not now. She needs privacy"

Emma turned her head around and saw them looking at her. He nodded and walked off with Elizabeth. Emma turned back to the grave.

"Haven't done this in a while but..." And she launched into everything that's happened to her recently all the way up to this moment. "Graham, I need you. But I know you can't. So this is goodbye. I don't now if I'll ever come back but just in case. I miss you. I'll see you someday" she smiled standing up. She touched the grave and walked back to the tavern.

Elizabeth immediately hugged her. "I'm fine" Emma said hugging back. She soon let go. "Let's just get back to the ship and go" and that they went. Once on deck Emma went with Elizabeth to her room to talk about what happened at the grave once Emma was alone.