Chapter 16

There was one of Blackbeards crew members that treated Emma decently. They would tell each other there stories every so often. Today he walked in and Emma had something else planned. As soon as he sat next to her she used to her head to hit his and knock him out. Didn't think that would work. She thought. She pulled as far as the chains could possibly go to reach his keys. Perfect. She thought and smiled.

Within a few minutes she was unchained. She knew she was locked in the room so she kept the ring of, what looked like hundreds, keys. She stumbled over to the door. She has only been eating a small bowl of broth and two glasses of water per day to keep her weak so she couldn't escape but Emma was managing well.

She was able to find the right key after what felt like a lifetime later. Two crew members were waiting right outside the door and hauled Emma up onto the deck. She put all her weight into their arms since she could barely stand on her own.

"Swan?" She heard a familiar voice ask.

"Ah, perfect. We were just talking about you" Blackbeard smirked as he gestured for the two men to bring Emma into fuller view.

Emma found enough strength to look up and sure enough there was the Jolly Roger with the whole crew by the ledge, even Elizabeth. All the sudden Emma found all her strength again. "Killian" she muttered but loud enough for them to hear. He was just staring wide eyed, like the rest of the crew, at her.

It was Blackbeards voice that brought them all back to reality. "Now, shall we get started?"

Within seconds Emma had a dagger to her neck. Nothing new. She thought. Ever since Hook and Emma got close his enemies would always go after her and threaten to kill her. But they didn't realize that just seeing Hook and his crew brought all the strength Emma could possibly need back. Not now, not now. She repeated in her head.

Hook looked like he was ready to jump over to the ship even though they were a good distance away that he would fall into the water. "No! I swear Blackbeard, you do this again and it'll be the last thing you ever do. Is this how you want to end things?"

"Well, I'd die a happy man knowing your world is broken...again" he laughed. "I wouldn't mind" he turned around the man holding the knife and gave a nod.

He started to softly and slowly cut the side of her neck. Emma softly winced in pain and closed her eyes trying not to scream out. The warm blood trickling down her neck and a few drops hitting the deck below as he kept getting closer and closer to her throat.

"No! Stop!" Hook yelled. Blackbeard gestured for the man to stop. Hook coldly year his eyes away from Emma who fell to the deck holding her neck. His face showed pain and anger. He hated seeing her like this. "Just give her to us and I'll give you anything you want"

Blackbeard thought about it for a few moments. He looked at Emma on the deck holding her neck trying to slow down the bleeding in the deep cut. "I have many things I want captain. I will give her back to you IF you agree to my terms"

"What are they?" He asked even thought bed agree to them.

"War"

"We're already in one"

"No, I want one like you had years ago with your father. That's a war, battle. Call it whatever you want. Whoever had the most men left standing takes the girl. Whoever loses can't have any contact with her or the crew. No trying to find each other, NOTHING!"

A few of Hooks crew members told him not to and how they can find another way to save Emma. They lost to many men in the last war that Davy was able to escape. But seeing Emma like this. He ignored what they all said. He could only saw one thing. "Deal"

Blackbeard smirked. "Perfect" one of Blackbeards men. The one that Emma knocked out and just regained consciousness brought her over to Hooke ship and went straight back to his. Blackbeard went through a portal without another word.

Emma was in Hooks arm in a tight embrace, at least on his part. She was hugging him with one arm as the other held her neck.

"Em, let's get you stitched up" Elizabeth smiled. She was the best one with anything about healing. 

Emma nodded as she pulled from the embrace and went to Emma's room. Hook just stood there with a smile smile on his face.

"You know what you just did, right?" Turner asked.

"Aye, I saved her life. If you have a problem with it get off my ship" Hook answered sternly.

"She's like my sister so I'm extremely relived that she's back in our protection but--"

"Don't need any!" Try beard Emma tell below the sound of her room door closed.

A few crew meme red laughed before Turner continued. "But you just started a war we, most likely, will lose. Blackbeard trained under Davy. He's basically a mortal version of Davy. How do you plan on winning?"

"Our secret weapon" Hook answered as he walked to Emma's room.

~~
A/N: yay somewhat long chapter! don't forget to COMMENT throughout the chapters!