Chapter 8

A FEW HOURS LATER
"God damnit!" Hook shook the bars of the jail cell even though he knew nothing would happen. "How the hell are we going to get out of here?!"

"I don't know" he said sitting on the floor tossing the rock. "But tomorrow we're all executed"

Hook screamed in frustration.

"What's that around your wrist?" He asked pointing to his left had.

"Oh, this? Emma gave it to me so I can have my hand--" he stopped himself when he realized. He ripped off the bracelet and his hook appeared. He reached his hand through the bars and after a few minutes he was able to get the door open. He grabbed the keys off the wall to unlock Jackson.

"It was nice meeting you, captain"

"You too, Smith. Good luck" Hook responded and ran out.

He bumped into his crew after a few minutes of running. "Have you seen Emma?!" He shouted out of breath. As he came to a stop.

"No, why? What happened?" Juliet asked.

"She's..." He said out of breath. "She's not herself. Blood--"

"No way! Emma isn't blood thirsty! That's not her!" Turner shouted.

"I know...I thought the...same thing. But she is" Hook nodded.

With that they all took off running. It didn't take them long to find Emma standing around a bunch of dead guards bodies. The crew all stopped and stared wide-eyed. But there was Emma with no other than...a smile.