Chapter 12

2 DAYS LATER
They were all back on the ship and sailed out. No signs of Emma breathing so they took that as dead. They started to prepared Emma for the burial at sea. They had Elizabeth aboard, for just today, to help out. They cleaned up Emma and everyone went into her room to say goodbye one at a time. Hook was last.

"Emma" he brushed a fallen strand of her blonde hair off her face. Her tan and warm skin now cold and pale. "There's so much I want to say that I will forgive regret not telling you sooner. First is the most obvious, I love you Emma Swan. It started when we got close and you kept finishing my sentences. That hug you gave me a long time ago after I was shot was the best feeling in the world. To see that you cared so much about me. It was then I knew I loved you. Second, I've said it a million times and herds my lady time. You're the best fighter and most strongest, in every situation, person I know. Even in the worse situations you still pull through. You're the best pirate I've ever known. Thirdly, thank you for truly seeing me. You're the first one to see me for who I truly am and not judge me for it. You always see the best in me even at my worse times" he said. "Goodbye Emma" he got up and walked to the door looking at her one last time.

They carried Emma out and placed her on a board. She was being wrapped in a some cloth they always used for these kind of situations. They went from the feet up. They finished as they jumped Emma into the sea. Gone. Dead. The whole crew watched as Emma sank and as the ship got farther and farther.

"Captain" Turner said apology in his voice. There was no need to say the words.

They started to head back to Port Royal. Hook went into the training room staring at the empty floor remembering all the memories of them in here. It was Elizabeth spoke up that he was snapped back into reality.

"Killian, I'm so sorry. She was an amazing woman. We're all l my to have known her"

Hook just nodded.

"What are you going to do now? Whatever it is I want a part in it. I was close to Emma to"

"I'm going to kill Cora" he looked at Elizabeth with red puffy eyes.

She nodded. "Sounds like a plan. When do we start?" She asked.

"Now" he ran up to the deck and told the crew to change course to Wonderland and told them his plan. They all nodded in agreement. They switched courses and after going through the portal found themselves back in Wonderland.

~~
A/N: don't forget to COMMENT! thank you for voting but I'd love to see your reactions as well!