Chapter 10

THAT NIGHT
Everyone but Emma and Hook were asleep, nothing new. Emma was lying down with her back towards Hook.

"Swan?" Hook whispered. They were only laying a few feet apart. "We need to talk about what caused you to leave and what just happened"

"No, we don't" she said touching the bandage on her neck.

"Look, I'm sorry. For what I did to cause you to leave and for cutting j to your neck. But you're okay now. Nothing bad--"

"Yes it did, Hook! My entire life has been full of bad situation after bad situation. I was afraid that I was going to the reason you got hurt so I left. Whatever just happened is I went insane with some spell the Dark One gave me. You tried to save me and whatever you did worked so thank you. Now go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning" she turned back over and closed her eyes even though she couldn't sleep.

"Goodnight" he whispered.

THE NEXT DAY
Emma was the first one up. She walked a few miles down, took off her clothes, and went into the river since she hasn't been in water in such a long time. After about 20 minutes, she got out and got dressed. When she got back everyone was awake and almost in a panic.

"What's going on?" She asked soaking went in her dry clothes.

Everyone looked at her and sighed. "Thank god" Turner hugged her and she awkwardly hugged back.

"What's wrong?" She pulled away.

"We didn't know were you were. So.."

"Hook went out looking for you" another crew member said.

"Where'd he go?" Emma asked.

"He went to Cora"