Chapter 6

THE NEXT DAY. WONDERLAND
They made it Wonderland and sure enough guards were everywhere. They've been there for almost twelve hours and they've been almost caught twice.

"Damn, a lot more guards since I was last here. Okay wolfie lead the way" Turner said from behind them.

Juliet just smiled at the nickname. "This way" she nodded her head to the right.

They all followed until some guards passed and Hook had to pull her back. They both lost their balance and fell on top of each other. They stayed like that until the guard was gone. Juliet was the first to get up. "Give me her jacket again" she said holding out her hand as Hook placed it there. Juliet took a whiff then gave it back to Hook.

"Do you have something?" Hook asked hopeful.

"I-I might. But it could also be a trap" she looked at the few crew members Hook and her brought along with them.

"It's a risk we're willing to take. Lead the way" Turner responded.

Juliet nodded and kept walking. The scent getting stronger and stronger as they walked. "Wait" she suddenly stopped and caused a few of the men to crash into each other.

"Do you need the jacket again?" Hook asked.

Juliet shook her head. "No, but I can't tell which direction it's coming from"

"Just go which way your gut tells you is the right way" Turner suggested.

Juliet nodded. "This way then"

They all followed her. They walked for a while in silence until out of no where guards came up from behind them and was able to get Hook out without the rest of the crew noticing.

~~
A/N: hehe cliffhanger! sorry for the short chapter though! this story will be a short one just to let y'all know! don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!