Chapter 9

"Oops" Emma smirked.

That snapped all of hem out of their daze. When Hook snapped out of his daze the four men were holding down Emma's limbs. "Hook, the only way to get rid of this is to cut that vein out...it'll kill her though" Juliet told him.

"No" Hook shook his head. "I won't kill her"

"Fine" she grabbed his knife. "I will" she ran over to the sprawling Emma and straddled her stomach so she could help hold her down.

"Do it!" Emma yelled. "Do it!!"

Juliet held the knife to Emma's neck. She was punching the skin when she was tackled to the ground and pinned by Hook. "Don't! Hurt! Her!!" He yelled.

"What would she want you to do?!"

Hook got of Juliet and looked at Emma sprawling as the other men tried to hold her down. He grabbed the knife and sat on Emma the way Juliet was.

"Hook?" Emma asked as if she was herself again. Hook had to fight the feeling to give in.

"No, this isn't you" he shook his head holding the knife to her neck.

"Captain, you know you have to do this" one of the men holding down Emma's leg told him.

Hook started to pinch the skin, drawing blood. He was starting to hit the vein when Emma started screaming in pain. Hook HATED seeing Emma in pain. He stopped and dropped the knife getting off Emma. "I can't do this"

"Well, there's one more thing you can try but it might not work" Turner said.

Hook nodded knowing exactly what he meant. They let go of Emma as Hook grabbed each side her face and kissed her. True Loves Kiss. He pulled away and they all looked at Emma who laid there with her eyes closed.

She opened her eyes and finally spoke up. "Ow" she said holding the side of her neck not remembering anything that just happened. She sat up and looked around at the crew but didn't see Hook. "What are you guys doing here? What happened? Where are we?"

"We're in Wonderland saving your ass. What just happened is a long story. You know that spell that gives you the purple vein and makes you go insane?" Turner asked the nodded.

"Is that why my neck is bleeding? Who tried to cut it out?"

"Me" Hook said as Emma looked over at him.

"Thanks" she laid back down and sighed covering her face with the other hand. "What did I do during this whole thing?" She took her hand off her face.

They all looked around. Emma sat up and saw the amount of dead bodies around them. She laid back down closing her eyes. "Great" she said sarcastically.

"Let's get you back on the ship"

"No" she shook her head. "I'm killing Cora first"

~~
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!! Juliet used a bean to get back to the Enchanted Forest during all this!