Chapter 14

Emma awoke below deck in a small room, chained to the wall. She heard footsteps and it was no other then Blackbeard.

"Who the hell are you? What sky you want with me?" She asked weakly.

"Names Blackbeard, love" he smirked.

"Blackbeard? Wait! You're the man that's after Hook!" She all the sudden found strength and tired to pull on the chains but it was no use.

"Aye, you're here because, apparently, I want successful the first time with killing you. So imagine what Hook will feel like when he witnesses you dying twice"

"Wait, you killed me? No, i-it was Cora" she said confused.

"Cora's been dead for years now. I paid a visit to the Dark One to help get both of our revenge on Hook. Magic, darling. I was Cora" he ayes as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

She pulled against her restraints. "No! I won't let you hurt my crew" she said even though it technically was Hooks crew.

"We'll see about that. Maybe Hook will surrender himself for your protection. All choices I have to think of quick. See, even though Hook isn't the smartest he probably already knows that it was me and not Cora. I make my whereabouts pretty obvious when I want someone to find me. He should be within the week. Enjoy your last few days...or his" he said laughing as he walked out of the room locking the door on his way out.

Emma kept pulling on the restraints. No use. She leaned her back against the wall resting her head on it as well. She had to think of something quick. When they show me to Hook. That I'm still alive. She thought as she continued it. She would have to save all her strength for what she had planned. And find something sharp...quick.

~~
A/N: sorry for the bad chapter! don't forget to COMMENT throughout the chapters!