18: The Perfect Woman

“I don’t get this show. I mean, they just get into a box and go anywhere in the world?”

“In the universe, yes.”

“. . . .How?”

I sighed softly. “That is a Time Machine, my love.”

“Then how come they call it a Tortoise, doesn’t that imply it’s slow?”

I laughed softly, he looked at me as if he was slightly offended by my laughter. “No, darling, TARDIS. T-A-R-D-I-S-. Stands for time and relative dimensions in space.”

“This is new TV?” he complained. “With all the SciFi shit?”

“Excuse you, darling, this show was made in 1963, have some respect!”

His eyes widened for a moment. “That’s fucking old. Well, where are the bloody scenes?”

“There aren’t any.”

He sat up tall in his seat as if I had told him I was pregnant with a griffin. “What?!” he howled. “Where is all the fun, then?! I mean, that. . . .That evil R2D2. . . .Thing has the potential to draw some blood! I mean, even a little bit! Oh, come on there has to be a good murder scene in here!”

I giggled. “No, go watch Hannibal if you want something. . . .Your style.”

“Done.” he spoke, grabbing my remote and going into the other room.

“Babe, what the hell? Give that back!”

“Nope!” he spoke loudly, walking into the other room. “This TV has no remote so I’m taking yours!”

“You little shit!” I pressed the pause button on the tv and got up, running into the other room to find him searching up Hannibal on Netflix. I sat on his lap, blocking the screen, but he didn’t mind. He liked how I was straddling him.

“Hello?” he spoke as if he was questioning me.

“Hey there, bad boy,” I purred softly, trailing my tongue along his neck across his throat. His hands slid along my butt and up my back, then they slid back down and rested on my hips. He pulled me closer, gently nipping the fabric in front of my left breast. He was going to leave a red lipstick stain, but it wasn’t like he hadn’t done that a thousand times before. It wasn’t a huge dilemma. 

“You want me?” he growled softly as his lips trailed upwards, he kissed along my neck around my sweet spot, causing me to let out a moan.

“Mmm, my sweet clown prince,” I whispered lovingly, running my fingers through his hair, my other hand sliding down his chest. He smirked, loving the look in my eyes as I felt his muscular body. “You know what I really want though?”

“What?” he spoke softly, letting out a sigh of pleasure.

“This,” I spoke, grabbing the remote and hopping out of his lap. “Sucka!” I ran to the room. He took a while to follow, he was too stunned to come over immediately.

“You can’t– What?” he shouted, running over. I laughed and stood at the end of the bed, sticking my tongue out at him. He ran over and pushed me gently on the bed, crawling on top of me, pinning my wrists down while kissing my neck.

“Mmm, I really had you going, didn’t I?” I murmured, smirking to myself while he explored every nook and cranny of my body.

“Hell yeah, you did!” he growled, harshly kissing me. “You’re the perfect woman, doll.”

“Oh, I know.” I shrugged as if it was a common fact. I mean, it was, wasn’t it?

“You won’t be able to walk tomorrow,” he growled lustfully.

“Hm, you sound awfully confident.”

“Hell yeah, I do.”

I smirked, pulling him close as we started to kiss, letting the hot passion overtake us.