Maid pt.2 Nate/Jack

(Your p.o.v)
After Nate and I kissed I turned red as a tomato. He left me in my room speech less and confused... Idk if he likes me... If he did like me it would be bad.

If Jack knew he liked me he will flip out. That's the last thing I want. I don't want to get fired. I need the money to get the hell out of here, get a better job and have a place of my own.

Jack has always treated me like shit and he thinks I'm ok with it ever since I was hired. Actually now that I think about it , why did he hire me?

Now I'm in Jack's room putting up his clean clothes in his closet while listening to music. It was actually the most peaceful thing I've done out of the week. It's always yelling from Jack everyday. But today is very quiet, and during breakfast Jack didn't say a thing.

I don't know what's going on but it's still nice to have quiet time.

(Jack's p.o.v)
I'm playing GTA and I'm thinking how can I get back at y/n. Since she made my friend turn on me, she's gonna get a lot worse.

I just figured out what I have planned.

I walked up the stairs and made my way to my room. And there was y/n putting up my clothes in my closet. I closed the door gently and went behind her.

(Your p.o.v)
I felt someone grab me by the waist. I take my earbuds off and I turn and it was Jack with a smirky face... He said "Chill, let's play a game." He takes the hangers off my hands and leads me to his bed. I don't know why I'm not doing anything.

He then leaned and kissed me. Me of course I didn't do anything and gave in to the kiss. He slipped some tongue. But I didn't stop him until now. I push him back a little and I said to him "Wait why are you doing this, you hate me." "Paybacks a bitch." He then leaned in again.

And this time he went towards my neck and sucked on my skin. I can't lie, I really liked how it felt. I tried not to moan because he's doing a good job. But I failed and slipped a little one.

But he quickly put his hand in my mouth. "Baby girl, you need to keep it down." And then it got more heated.

By then we heard footsteps and we quickly pulled apart from each other and fixed ourselves. I went back to hanging clothes, Jack went into his bathroom and at that time Nate came in and I quickly put on one ear bud on... I don't want to tell him what Jack and I did.

He gave me a smile and so did I , and he asked Jack something about a party. I didn't pay any interest into their conversation. But I looked inside my shirt and saw where Jack left 3 hickeys, these are gonna hurt more when I shower.

I tried to leave Jack's room after Nate but Jack pulls me back. "Remember it's a game, keep playing along." He winks and I give a little smile and leave.

Right now I don't know what to do...
-----------------------------
I'm back and I'm better...😌
VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE
And remember to check out my other books
Love you chickenheads😇💓, Aly