Teacher-Jack Gilinsky

(Your p.o.v)

I was at lunch and i was talking about how hot the new math teacher is.

"You guys the new math teacher is sooo hot , I would want to have tutorials with him any day." "Y/n you are so blind that teacher is ok but not hot!" said one of my friends. "Whatever all I know is that you guys are the ones who need glasses or contacts because your vision is poor." i said with a smirk.

My friends playfully punched me and I laughed in victory. But seriously how could they not see the sexiness I see.

"Yo I have to bounce it's almost about to be time for me and y/f/n to go to math." I said while liking my lips and smirked although my other best friend Nate heard me, he knows I like the new math teacher.

"Y/n I swear you are thirsty you should be with someone your age." He said while laughing. "Says the one who dated a senior." again I felt the victory in me and laughed. "Ha ha ha very funny, now go to class thirsty girl." "You sound like the teachers." I pouted playfully and laughed as I walked away.

I made it to the class on time for attendence and saw the teacher , we still didn't  know what's his name.

(Jacks p.o.v (teacher)) 

I saw a girl who caught my eye. I want her so bad. I need to know her name. So I'm starting attendence.It will be fun after class.

(Your p.o.v)

"Alright class I'm going to go through attendence." Omg I want to melt because he sounds so sexy😻. "Ok y/n." "Here." I smiled like usual. And from my name I just stared at him while he was calling names. Oh my he is so hot I feel like it's getting very heated in here. 

"So my name is Mr.Gilinsky and well I'm 22 since you guys might get the urge to know my age because I'm young ." Holy shit he's too young than all the other teachers here. 

"Ok guys lets start off with one simple problem , who wants to solve one." No one raised there hand. ( I wouldn't either😹) "Well I'm going to pick , y/n come up and solve this problem." i stand up since I'm very good at math it's easy for me to solve any problem. As I was doing the problem I felt Mr.Gilinsky watch me as I did the problem. "That's correct now you can please take your seat." "Now I'm going to call out more people to solve problems on the board."

Mr.Gilinsky is making me thirsty as fuck😻💦

The period went by fast , we only had 14 problems to do but I got them all correct. "Alright class see you tomorrow, also y/n can you lease stay after class for a bit." "Yeah."

We are alone. He started to kiss me , it's so wrong but I love it. "Your so sexy babe." He want down to my neck then back to my lips."You are too." I said while biting his bottom lip. "So Mr. Gilinsky what is your real name." "Jack." I gave him a big hickey but you can't see it because he's wearing a collar shirt. "I like it." I pecked him on the lips and left.

-------------------------------------------------------

I was listening to The Weeknd while writing this.😏😈

Shoutout XO, Aly💋♥️