Break up-Jack Johnson

IT HURTS TO WRITE THIS😔

It's been 3 years with my boyfriend Jack and now he's being more distant. This one time I tried cuddling with him but he says "it's too hot for that", I am sick and tired of it. He always makes up excuses so we wouldn't spend time together. The only time we are together is when we eat diner.

I walked down stairs and saw jack on his phone. "Jack we need to talk." "Later im bussy." "Busy doing what , all you do is stay home and be on your phone and never even bother to spend time with me." Jack got mad. "What is wrong with you you've been vary distant." "You want to know what's wrong with me , what's wrong with me is that I know the truth now you've been cheating on me."

"What the hell has gone through your mind that makes you think I'm cheating on you!" "This!" he showed me a picture that was photoshopped with me kissing another guy.

"Where the fuck did you even find this picture." "On Twitter your a slut I can't believe I was so stupid to even still be with you." "Shut the fuck up and listen to me, that picture is photoshopped you idiot!"

"No it's not !" "I can't believe myself either how much you would fucking believe the internet over your girlfriend of 3 whole fucking years!"

I felt hot tears as Jack was still yelling at me how of a slut I am.

"I wish I was never your fucking boyfriend in the first place!" "I don't care anymore me and you are done , also have a nice life without me you fuckboy!" is spat and storming out of the house.

I can't fucking believe him! 

--------------------------------------------------

It was hard to write this but I still do it for you guys!😔☺️

Love yah!, Aly😘✌🏼️