Again-Sam Wilkinson

(Your p.o.v)

I had just recovered a break up with Sam and with the boys telling me he's gonna be traveling with us to Las Vegas for an event was too much . And the reason why I kinda freaked out is because we're traveling by a van!! So I thought to myself I'm over him , I'm not going to be childish.

Today was the day we had to leave so I got my suite cases and started packing my things. Even though they say girls bring a lot of things everywhere they go it's not true I don't even bring much. I had one suite case for my personal things and another for my clothes.

All I had to do was wait for them to pick me up because I had already took a shower and got dressed. So for my spare time I went through my Twitter feed and saw so many hashtags the fans of Jack and Jack do to get noticed.I'm not gonna lie theses girls are awesome!!

I heard a honk it was them. Wonderfuckingful ,know I said I wasn't going to be childish about it but I was still mad a little.

Johnson had helped me put the bags in the trunk. And when I got inside I was greeted by everyone.

"Hey y/n!" Said my best friend Nate. "Sup Nate how is it going." "Pretty good." I said nothin else and went to go find my spot and I had no luck so I had to fucking sit next to Sam. Everyone knew that we broke off so everything went silent and awkward but thanks to Nash , my heroe he started a conversation about the hotel we are staying at.

"Alright guys I just spoke to my manager and he said that we are staying in a Marriot hotel and that he will tell us who is staying with who in a room with two beds."

"Sounds good." I said.

The rest of the ride people were snapchating,vlogging ,talking and sleeping. I was the quiet one because you know I'm sitting with my ex! So since it was awkward I fell asleep while listening to Somo (he's babe💖). I kinda was uncomfortable because I slept only on one side .

I heard Johnson say that I looked uncomfortable so he told Sam to try to let me sleep on his lap bit I think that's  even more awkward.

(Sams p.o.v)

I know y/n might hate me right now but I still want her to be mine again. I was so stupid to even let her go. When Johnson told me for me to kinda move y/n to my lap so she could sleep well I felt weird because I know how much she hates me so ignored him.

*skip car ride*

(You p.o.v)

When I woke up we were at the hotel. We got there at exactly 10:00 pm. Then we all gathered around Nashes manager to tell us who is are partner.

"Ok so Nash and Cam , Lele and Twan , Nate and Carter , y/n and Sam..." and from there I stopped listening and starting cursing in my mind.

Shit shit shit. So after the names were called I got my key and gave one to Sam and we went strait to our room.

I didn't want to do anything else but sleep some more so I just hopped in the covers.

*Next day*

I woke up at 9:30am toke a shower and put on my clothes. I didn't dress too fancy. I put on all black short romper not pants because it makes me look taller than I am. I then put on my gold sandals. After that I saw Sam was already dressed.

I put on again by fetty wap and started to put on my make up. I sensed Sam looking at me for a moment but I played it cool and carried on because I don't want to make it look like I still care for him yet. I saw Sam leave the room quickly , that was weird. I kept on listening to that song  over and over, I was suprised by the lyrics fetty put together.

I heard the door fly open. It was Sam with a rose.

"Y/n I know you might be confused but I still love you, I know I was so stupid to even let you go." I kissed him and he was shock but then kissed back. "So is that a yes?" He said while holding the rose. "Yup."

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this saaaaaann

Plus I'm Demi lovato af!!!!!

Love yah, Aly😻✌🏼️