Imagine for AnaMelendez_14

{w/y/f = where/your/from}

Today is the day for the family reunion. Gilinsky couldn't come because it's his moms birthday. So now  I'm at the airport in w/y/f and waiting for my mom to pick me up.

At first I wasn't that exited for the reunion but then i just remembered that I'll be seeing my cousin. The last time I saw him is when I moved to L.A with Gilinsky. We text and all but I want to see him in person.

!Honk! 

It was my mom.

"Hey sweetie are you exited."

"Yeah and what time is the reunion gonna start."

"At 5 so you can have an hour to get ready."

"Oh good I look like a wreck."

We both laughed and after that we were home. It only takes about 10 minutes to get home.

Once we got there I went straight to the shower and took 20 minutes in there. After that I put on my black crop top, black skinny jeans and my short black boots. Added some makeup and I was finished right on time.

!Ding Dong!

When I went to open the doors I saw my cousin. 

"I missed you." I said while jumping on him to get a hug. " I did too." He said while hugging back.

Man I missed him so much we were so close like if we were brothers and sisters.

After that we sat down to talk about what recently just happened to us andwe had so much to talk we stopped when we saw it was 11. My cousin started to get on his phone. Unlike my family they are still having fun. They are all nighters.

So I decide to FaceTime Gilinsky since I was bored as fuck.

"Hey babe."

"Hey y/n , wish you were here."

"I do too but you know I have to see the fam."

"Yeah I ge- WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!!"

"Relax Hun it's just my cousin."

"Cousin or not he's not making a move."

"G he isn't going to do anything to me!"

"Good because your mine." He says while pointing towards the make up he sees on my neck to cover up the hickey he gave me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey my pretties I know I updated late.

Your probably thinking WOW Aly your so stupid you barely noticed you updated late.

I know but I'm updating as soon as possible.

Aly still loves yah💋💙✌🏼️