Thirsty?-Jack Johnson

(Your p.o.v)

Today I woke up at 3 in the afternoon. I hate it because I feel like I wasted almost a day doing nothing. Also today I need to clean. Yay. I look a mess so I went to get changed. I wanted to take a shower tonight. I picked out a Wonder Woman tank top, pair of red shorts and my gold sandals. I know I was going to be home cleaning but I put on a little makeup. As soo as I finished I heard a knock.

I opened the door and it was Jack.

"Hey dude what's up."

"Nothing much can we chill?" 

"You can watch Netflix while I clean a little then I'll join."

"Sounds good." He gave me a warm smile.

Johnson sat down and I started to wash dishes. For just me living by myself I use up a lot of dishes. After I finished I need to clean my bathroom. Now when it comes to cleaning my bathroom it takes about 3 hours because it's pretty big. I put on some Fetty wapp and started to have fun.

"Yo y/n I'm going to Gilinskys to help him with something. I don't know when I'm coming back tho." Johnson yelled.

"Ok there's a key under the mat infront of the door in case you wanna spend the night if you come really late."I yelled back.

"Thanks bye."

Jack doesn't live with me , he lives with Sam but he likes to stay sometimes since he knows I live by myself.

Finally I finished cleaning the bathroom. After that I went to watch Netflix for a good 2 hours so I could take a shower.

I was so into American Horror Story. But when it was about to get really late I had to hurry and get in the shower. When I got in it was warm how I like it. I took my time in there for thirt minutes and the first thing I did was to put on my beats and blast Rae sremmurd No type. That is my jam.

I put on my bra and underwear and just went to the kitchen. Johnson wasn't here yet so it's good. The kitchen light was only on.

(Johnsons p.o.v)

I got to y/n's house and it was dark in here. You really can't tell that I'm here since I'm laying down. She probably would be asleep but when I saw her with a bra and underwear with her beats I had my jaw dropped. She has a hot body.

(Your p.o.v)

When I walked in the kitchen I saw Jack get up from the couch. He scared me but the I forgot that he said he never knew when he would come back from Gilinskys. FUCK.😐

I too off my beats.

"Yo I should go put a shirt and sweats." 

"Nah babe you should stay like that." Johnson said while licking his lips and then smirking.

"Are you thirsty?" I said while laughing a little.

"Maybe ." He said still smirking.

"Well goodnight thirsty boy." I said laughing.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys. You see I promised I will update faster.

*says it like Lohanthony* Vote bitch.🙆🏻

Aly loves yah💋