Episode 14

"Last time, on Total Drama Nether, the mobs played one on one sports! They all did pretty badly, and in the end, it was down to Ian vs. Joe in swimming. Somehow, Joe won, and Ian was sent home. What crazy challenge will happen today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (4): Zombieswine, Silvester, Endie, Blaise

Screaming Pigs (5): Agatha, Ron, Zupay, Joe, Mite

* * *

Wither flew back into his chamber.

"Let's see, was that idiot eliminated?" Jerry asked.

They checked the cameras. Joe was still there.

"Good. Now, to get that Iron Golem eliminated."

Joe's eyes turned red.

* * *

Zombieswine was walking around the island for the third time. He was searching everywhere.

~~~

Zombieswine's Confessional

"Ugh! I've been searching for this immunity token forever! I bet someone already found it..."

~~~

Agatha and Zupay were walking through an area full of netherrack boulders.

"I can't wait till we win the million and spend our lives together," Agatha said dreamily.

"Me too. I've always hated this show. Only been in it for the money," Zupay replied.

Agatha gave him a look.

"Until I met you, that is," he added hastily.

Agatha smiled. "That's better."

They turned a corner. From there they could see Ron at another boulder about twenty blocks away, doing something.

"What is he doing out here?" Zupay asked.

They looked closer. Ron seemed to be putting something small in his pocket.

"Hm. Wonder what that was," Agatha said.

"Maybe--"

"CHALLENGE TIME!" Herobrine announced. "I will teleport you all to the location!"

* * *

The nine remaining mobs were teleported to a large, empty netherrack field.

"Okay mobs. Today's challenge is a building contest!" Herobrine announced. "Whoever builds the better thing wins. You can build anything, as long as you stay within your borders."

He snapped his fingers, and two separate borders appeared on the field. They created large spaces for the two teams to build in.

"But, there's a twist. To get your materials to build, you have to go through this obstacle course!" Herobrine snapped his fingers again, and a complicated looking obstacle course appeared in between the two spaces.