Chapter Fifteen: Take me with you!

Starfire's POV

I was curled up so very comfortably in my loves wings. I felt so happy that when we are older we would become mates! I just couldn't keep the thought of spending the rest of my life with Toothless. But I have spoken too soon. 

"Don't make promises you can't keep Starfire." That voice rang through my ears. I knew who that was. It was Silverwing. I slowly moved my head to look at him. And as I did my eyes widened in terror. There next to Silverwing was my father. A shiver ran down my spine and I am sure Toothless felt my shiver a bit because he tightened his grip a little. 

"Well, well Starfire. I see, so not only do you have a Terrible Terror friend but a rechied(Sp?) Night Fury friend as well." His voice stalked its way up to me. I looked up at Toothless who looked down at me. He opened up his wings and I jumped down to the ground. And he did the same. I was going to speak and explain everything, but I was interrupted by Silverwings voice.

"I knew it!" He shouted, and Toothless and I flinched at his sudden out burst. "She is pregnant!" My eyes grew wide and Toothless grew a disgusted look on his face. "Yes! Just look at her stomach. It has grown, and she was planning to leave with him to lay her eggs!" I almost charged at him. Toothless would never to that. I looked at my father's face and he seemed un-amused. 

"What the heck are you talking about! I JUST ATE. Of course my stomach grew like a centimeter after eating a lot of fish!" I shouted in my defense.  My father just stared at me, and then his eye brows tilted down facing downwards. 

"Starfire you are coming with me, and you are never to see this creature ever again!" I wanted to cry. He can't do this to me!  I have my own life.

"No! And you can't take her!" Toothless stood in front of me in a protective stance. 

"HA! You make me laugh Night Fury, There are two of us and one of you!" Silverwing stated as he walked forward. 

"No! There are two against two. Or better yet two against one and a half, because if you were half the dragon Toothless is then..." I was interrupted by Silverwing again. Although my threat was pointed at him he didn't seem to notice.

"Ha! Toothless you say. That's an odd name, but fitting for a Night Fury." My face crinkled up, and I gave him a death glare. 

"How DARE you insult Toothless like that! Night Furies are amazing dragons, and they are just as good as we are. maybe even better!" I spat back. My fathers face seemed amused, and Silverwing looked like he was going to explode. I looked up at Toothless to see him smiling at me. I don't know why, but I smiled back. But in our moment of happiness it was short lived. Silverwing lunged at Toothless and pined him down. And my dad being bigger than me dragged me off by my tail. I have no idea how he got over to me so fast.  

"Toothess!" I screamed as I was carried away. My dad still dragging me by the tail. I heard Toothless in the background yelling back to me. Before I lost sight of Toothless I saw him get up, and then was tackled back down. Silverwing was a bit taller than Toothless, but in my heart I knew Toothless was stronger. As my father and I got out of the cave, he took to the air and my tail was still in his mouth. I didn't think he would still be able to hold me, but then again I was flapping my wings to keep me from falling just in case he let go, and it was a reflex for dragons when they were in the air. (haha Duh! lol) I stopped looking at the ground and saw three Star Furies hovering in front of my father. 

"What are you three doing here?"  My father asked probably just as confused as I am. 

"We were sent here as back up by Silverwing Alpha." The middle fury said. 

"Oh... Well go help out Silverwing with that Night Fury in there. Be careful. And you." My father pointed to the middle dragons. Take my daughter to the prison caves. And make sure she doesn't escape." My eyes widened. He was sending me to prison? What the heck! What kind of father does that! My father dragged me over to the other Fury. He grabbed my tail with his teeth and started flying off to the "prison". Tears started falling down my face as I thought about my life. I didn't feel like struggling. I didn't have the will. How did I know if Toothless is still even alive? I almost feared the worst until I heard a familiar roar in the distance. My ears perked up and I looking into the distance of the roar. I almost cried with tears of joy. it was Toothless and he looked unharmed from this distance. As he got closer I could see his right foreleg was bleeding really bad, and tears of joy turned into tears of sadness. We were almost at the place where we keep prisoners of war and crimes.  

"Toothless!" I yelled and he replied back with a yell of my name.

"Starfire! I will come back for you! We will leave together! I promised you that I will never give up! And I will always love you!" I didn't understand. He wasn't going to try? But then I realized the group of dragons behind him shooting fire blasts at him. 

"Toothless! Please! Don't forget about me!" I yelled back once more right before I entered the cave that I was going to be kept at... fear of never getting to live again rushed through my mind. I will never see Toothless again. I wasn't thrown into a sell, but I was tossed onto the ground. With pain shooting through my left back leg. I looked back at the dragon who brought me here, and in the distance I could see my father entering the cave. I feared the worst, but I knew I had to have faith in Toothless for he would have faith in me. I started to cry, and I knew that I will have to get out of this soon, and that i will have to find Toothless again because this isn't the place for me, and I know I belong with Toothless. And I made a promise to him. I told him I would search the ends of the Earth to find him again. But for now. The only thing that I can do is remember the times we did spend together. And these thoughts will keep me going. They are going to be the reason that I am going to be happy. 

No one's pov

In the distance, by the lake that Starfire and Nightwing spent their last moments together at, lay a bright orange tiger lilly. Half in the shade and half in the sunlight. And at times it will be completely covered in the light of the sunlight and others in the darkness of the shadows. Abandoned. But someday it will be held in the hands of the one that loves and cherishes it. And it will no longer have to worry about being left in the sunlight of hope, or the grief and sadness of the shadows. It will have life in it, and it will forever be loved. 

The End.

OMG I finished my FIRST BOOK!!! OMG I am SO HAPPY!!! Ha ha Well I am making a second book. And I will let you know when I post the First chapter. Tell me about what you think about this book and I hope u enjoyed it!