Welcome back

"What do you mean its genetic?!" You yelled at the doctor.
"Mrs Fullbuster, please calm yourself. We mean that your illness has been passed on to you by your parents like it was past on to them from their parents" They explained.
"I know what genetic means!" You hiss. Grey walks in then walks back out. He is stopped by a doctor.
"Mr Fullbuster, would you be so kind you calm your wife, or we will have to sedate her" He said.
"(y/n) are you causing trouble?" Grey asked with a smile.
"No!" You snapped, "You in a hospital, put some clothes on its unhygienic" You said. He looked down.
"Where are my clothes" He freaked out which caused you to giggle and jump off of the bed, which you were stood on and hugged him.
"Ive ruined the chance to have a family" you said almost crying.
"No you haven't, we will work through this" he said rubbing your back. 

A couple of weeks later you got released. They had given you a load of shots which will ease your symptoms but will also make sure baby doesn't get it. Grey was with you. He kissed your small baby bump.  
"Hello little one" he said and looked up at you "Hello sexy one" he smirked. You giggled at him and played with his hair.
"When we get home, pack quickly and then we can be on the train" He tells you.
"Honey moon?" You ask and he nods. You squeal. "Where?"
"Secret" He puts a finger to his lips and smiles. You think of the little cabin on the cold mountain. That was amazing. You start to day dream. You want to return there but the chances are your probably wont. 

You were excited and naturally went back to the guild to say "hi" and "see ya b****es". Everyone looked at you and laughed a little, then you went home to pack.
"There you are" You felt arms wrap around your waist from behind. "How's it going sexy?" You turned to face him. 
"You know we can't think like that till little one arrives" You said to him, which made him pout. 
"I know, but that's easier said than done" He said. He looked so cute, you couldn't help but to kiss him. That kiss turned deeper and soon you realized what was happening.
"Grey stop." You said.
"Your such a tease" He pouted again. 
"Stop it!" you yelled happily, laughing a little.
"Are you done packing?" he asked.
"Yeah i am, where we going?" you poked his belly flirtatiously.
"You already know where" He said picking up your bag.
"I have a guess. I aren't sure its right" You said to him.
"It is" He walked out.

a/n- sorry this chapter is short i just wanted to update all my books