Bad job...

You were staring at the job board. Gray said that if you were gonna stay at his house he needed you to take jobs and help pay the rent, which is fair enough but you are scared to take a dangerous job. So you were looking at the job board.
"Hey (y/n) i saw you on my lacrima, in that condom advert" Evergreen laughed. You frowned, "I especially liked the bit at the end where Gray pushed you off the bar and was kissing you violently" She walked off to Elfman and smiled. You went pale and breathless. You grabbed a chair and looked for Mira.
"Mira is it true? Is what happened with me and Gray after shooting on the advert?" Mira nodded.
"Isn't it amazing" you felt light headed and then you blacked out.

*grays pov brought to you by mint choc chip ice cream*

I walked into the guild. Everyone has been acting weird around me today. Did they see the ad? I know it was about condoms but still? I looked around for (y/n), I have found us her a job. I spotted her on the ground and Mira fanning her.
"Hey whats up?" I ask taking over fanning her from Mira.
"She found out what was at the end of the ad" Mira smiled.
"Yeah it proves why we should wear a condom when having sex" Cana laughs.
"Why? whats at the end?" I asked looking at them.
"Have you not seen the ad" Cana asked. I shook my head. The played me the ad on the lacrima. My eyes widened. My face turned bright red. (y/n) came through and looked at me. I helped her up and ordered her a drink.

*normal pov*

Gray told you about the mission he picked out. It was a maid job at a big mansion. They are low in staff at the moment and they need help. It meant wearing a maid outfit. You couldn't imagine yourself in a maid costume and Gray would look hot in a butler one, I mean if he keeps it on and doesn't end up in his underwear and a tie (that's hot to). So off you went to Bamako mansion. You got let in and met to person who put in the job offer. He looked at you and Gray and scoffed.
"You two are the ones who accepted the job?" He asked. He was quite a fat man with ginger hair.
"Yes" Gray answered. The guy scoffed again.
"Just, no sexual contact with each other in my home and we will get along fine." You and Gray agree and get changed for work. You hated the outfit, it barely covered you and was very tarty. Afterwards you met up with Gray, who looked hot, and got told what to do. You didn't like doing what you had to do because you hand to be on your hands and knees and that skirt barely covered your ass. 

You started scrubbing the floor, sighing and trying the best you could to cover yourself. The door opened and there was talking, so naturally you listened in.
"Hello sir" the main maid to this house hold said. 
"hey, Wheres father?" A voice asked. He sounded young but manly. You smiled when you saw Gray and he smiled back then you went back to scrubbing. Into the room walked a man who looked like he was in his early 20s. He had brown hair and brown eyes and looked very handsome. "Who is this?" He asked the maid.
"Shes our new temporary maid." The head maid said. The man looked at you and walked behind you.
"Dammmmmn shes hot" He spanked your ass as he walked by which made you blush a lot. You sat on your bottom to hide it. The guy winked before opening the door. Gray stood there holding a tray with champagne on it. You giggled because he was stood in his boxers and a tie. "Who is this?" The young guy asked.
"The new butler, he came with her" The maid said.
"My god Gray, you are making this so difficult for me not to get fired." You roll your eyes blushing. The guy had walked off with the maid and you had stood up.
"Like your making it easy for me" Gray laughed.
"What do you mean?" You asked.
"Well look at that small tight bottom" he spanked you.
"Gray!" You yelled, your face was bright red. The boss came in and you bowed. Gray bowed also but he got a lot of dirty looks from the boss.
"You maid, your needed in my sons room." He said with a smirk. You walked off happily. "You boy, you need to put some clothes on." He said glaring at Gray.

(a/n- may be nudity maybe a bit of yandere maybe not idk yet, im making this up as i go along)

You knocked on the master's son's door and waited to be let in. They said you could come in so you did then you blushed seeing what you saw. Your jaw dropped seeing three maids doing what they were doing. They were naked and was surrounding the naked boss's son. You backed into the door.
"y-you called?" You asked stuttering.
"Yes i did. That butler, are you and him a thing?" He asked. You nodded and he smirked. He nodded to the maids and they got dressed. You started feeling nervous. Two maids stood at either side of the man's bed while the other got a belt and a strap. "Strip!" The man ordered. You shook your head quickly and found the door. You went running and the man nodded to the maid. The maid started running after you. Even though she was just a little bit faster than you, she was catching up quickly. You screamed for Gray as she pounced on you and tied your hands together with a strap. You tried to use your magic but nothing happened.
"Oh i wouldn't even bother trying to use magic, this strap prevents you from using your magic energy" The maid said. She was pinning you to the ground. You started to cry.
"Please I dont want to do it" You pleaded. She shook her head.
"I'm afraid you have no choice" The maid said and slug you over her shoulder.
"GRAY!" You called for help.

The maid brought you back to the mans room and locked the door. 
"She is a fairy tail wizard" The maid said and she threw you on the bed when the man stood up.
"Thank you" He said. The maid bowed and stood next to the others. "By the way, My name is Ryu" The man introduced.
"Why are you doing this to me?" You ask. Ryu starts to stroke your leg.
"Well because i like to give my maids pleasure, also i like to mess with other mens women" He laughs, "what about you, why is a fairy tail wizard, like yourself, here?" He asked.
"Job for money" You said with a face that said 'duh'. He laughed more.
"I only told you my name because..." He strips you and throws all your clothes across the room then he strips himself, "Its what you will be screaming in a bit" Then the 'fun' begins.

(a/n- yup hes doing unspeakable things to you :/)

Gray had heard you scream for help and ran to Ryu's bedroom. He tried to open the door but it was locked. There was screams of pain and the sound of you crying coming from inside. Gray broke the door down and saw Ryu doing unspeakable things to you.
"Ah, the more the merrier" Ryu laughed. The maid repaired the door as another one started to flirt with Gray. Gray looked at you and mouthed 'are you ok?' which you then replied with a shake of the head. Gray was still in his underwear. It started to snow as Gray got angry. He snapped the belts which where holding your legs apart and snapped the binds which were stopping your magic. Ryu refused to get out of your body and kept Thrusting hard. You screamed and pushed at him so Gray froze him. He held you close. You wouldn't stop shaking. My god you were shaking a lot.

Gray took you out and told the boss that you quit. He sighed, he saw Ryu doing them things and he gave you full pay. You left on Gray's back but you wouldn't stop shaking. You got back to Gray's house and he laid you on the sofa bed before he went back to the guild to talk to Mira about what just happened.