Ice make- fail

"Hey Fairy
Where you going?
I'm trying to assemble all this light
I'll shine it down and make tomorrow bright
Oh Yea
Now do you hear the voices
Calling out your name?
Oh Yea
Because I lost my voice while
Doing the same
Oh Yea
I'll never quit until I feel your beating heart
Oh Yea Oh Yea
The sun and moon have joined in celebration
Have you forgotten their affiliation?
When you're not here to share your laughter with me
I just can't find my inspiration
Now it's snowing
Keep going
Be honest
Keep smiling because
We're approaching
The clock keeps on ticking
And it never stops
Hey Fairy
Where you going
I'm trying to assemble all this light
I'll shine it down and make tomorrow bright
Why? Why? Why?
Don't say goodbye" You were quietly singing to yourself as you laid in the medical room at the fairy tail guild hall. The guys who had rescued you had brought you back to get you patched up. Your sister was announced dead and you just couldn't accept it. The song you were singing is one that she sung to you when you were younger. It used to calm you down when you where wild. It stopped you running around because you sat and sung along. You father died when you were a baby and your mother when you were about 10. There was only you and (sister). Now there is only you.

The two boys who had brought you in were whispering in the door way. They both tried to get through the door at the same time. You found it funny, though for some reason you couldn't laugh.
"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE FLAME BRAIN!" the black haired one yelled.
"NO YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE ICE CUBE!" The pink haired one yelled. You sat up and watched them fight. They saw you and went back to being happy. One of them handed you flowers and they both sat on a chair by your bedside.
"How you holding up (y/n)?" The paler one asked. You stared blankly at him.
"HEY FIGHT ME!" The one with the scaly scarf yelled scaring you. You backed away a bit from him.
"Natsu, you idiot! she just had a traumatic event happen so leave her alone!" The first one yelled.
"Yeah but (sister name) was a very strong fighter so i thought she would be to. Give me a break Gray" The one who you now knew to be called Natsu said waving his hand.
"Has them flames finally melted your brains? shes not a wizard." Gray said. You stared at them both. 'How did they know I'm not a wizard?' you thought to yourself.
"How do you know that?" Natsu asked. You looked at the black haired boy.
"Yeah how do you know that?" You asked quietly.
"Because (sister) said that she wanted someone to teach you magic" Gray answered.
"oh" you said looking down. "Will one of you two teach me?" You asked. Gray nodded.
"Ill teach you" he said. "I feel some what responsible over you because of your sister" He said. You hugged him tightly.
"Thank you" you squealed with your arms around you. Natsu had been called out by a flying blue cat and the blonde girl from before.

A girl you recognized to be Mira came in with a glass of water.
"I heard you sing" Mira said. She saw you with Gray and handed you some water.
"Have you been listening in on us all the time?" Gray asked. Mira shook her head.
"I stopped listening when (y/n) stopped singing. she has a wonderful voice" Mira smiled. 'Shes so beautiful, i wish i could look like that' you thought to yourself. You still looked lifeless. You wish you could cry from the memories of Mira with (sisters name). (a/n- just gonna put s/n now coz its doing my head in writing sisters name or sister over and over) Gray looked at you and took your hand.
"So when do you want to start training?" he asked. Mira smiled and put her hands together.
"So your the one who volunteered to teach (y/n), how cute" she chirped. You looked down.
"I want to start as soon as possible" You realized that you can take your mind off of one thing you have to occupy your mind. You thought you would occupy your mind by learning what ever magic it was that Gray did.

"okay guys we are going!" Gray yelled. Everyone said there goodbyes. You and Gray will be gone for about a month but you promised Mira that the two of you would come back weekly for a day. You were really excited. Gray had packed you a load of thick stuff and some bikinis. That bit confused you but you were really excited. The trip wasn't a very long one but by the time you got there you were puking out of the window. "So you suffer from motion sickness?" Gray asked. He helped you with your stuff.
"Yeah, though its not so bad. It takes a couple hours for it to effect me but i usually take something for it" you tell him. You came across a log cabin. Gray went through his pocket until he found a key. Inside there was some sofas; some beds; a fire place with pictures of a little Gray with another little boy and a woman; a fully functioning kitchen; and a bath. You looked at the pictures.

After a short nap, Gray and you found yourselves outside. You weren't allowed a coat and you were freezing.
"I study Ice-make magic" he said. "My teacher was an amazing teacher and this is how she taught me. I warn you it will be challenging."
"I can take it" you said. You were freezing, "So when do i get to learn some magic?" you asked eagerly.
"The first thing you need to do is strip" He said. You blushed seeing him in his underwear. His fairy tail symbol on his chest stood out more than anything. He was very handsome.
"Why?" You asked curiously.
"To control you need to be one with ice so you need to learn that its the norm" He said "this is one reason why i brought you the bikinis" He explained.
"perv" you mouthed and stripped into your underwear. You wasn't wearing a bikini because you didn't have time to put one on.

You and Gray went off on jog around the snowy mountains in your underwear. You were freezing. When you got back, all you wanted was a nice warm bath. Gray lit the fire for you seeing you shivering.
"I should warn you that when i used to live here we never used hot water so i don't know if it works" He said. You sighed. You sat in your underwear by the fire. You stared at the flames. A tear ran down your cheek as you remembered when your sister brought her first magic stone home. she was 10 and you were 8. (a/n- did i say 1 or 2 years younger, i think it was 2 so it is now). She was so excited and she showed you what it did. She held on to it and an orange magic circle showed up. Light shot out of the magic circle, then she stopped not wanting to break anything. 'I bet she never went through training like this' you thought.

Gray's arm went around you.
"You thinking about her?" he asks. You blush at his embrace. You nod slowly.
"She was a wizard at 10 years old but she still loved me" Gray smiled at you.
"Tomorrow ill teach you a move but it will take time to learn"
"What's the move called?" You ask.
"Ice make shield" he said, "it's fairly basic."

You were ready for the next day training. Gray had you start in a bikini and jog around the mountain. By the time you were finished it was noon. You sat in the middle of the snow eating a sandwich. You were already getting used to the cold which impressed Gray. It took Gray weeks to get used to it, it took you a day and a half. After lunch Gray demonstrated his ice make shield. It was amazing and it was so big. You had a go and nothing happened. You tried again, once again nothing happened. On your third try a teeny tiny shield was formed. You laughed.
"Ice make shield more like ice make fail" you said. Gray laughed with you.
"Just try it again" he said. You tried again and again. The shield grew in size each time but it wasn't satisfactory for your standards let alone Gray's.