Nandini- My father?? Woo aapko kya sunayenge...

Principal- Because you didnt attend the class..and in attendace registar..it was absent..and message have gone to your father..and he called me..and sunaya mujhe...ki..ek ladki ka dhyaan nahi raksakte aap..kaisi principal hun mein and all???
..
Lo baath karo to your dad...

Nandini- haan dad...

Nandini dad- kaha gayi tu??  And kyu call ka answer nahi derahe ho???

Nandini- Dad woo..

Nandini dad-  kya wo..say nandini..he shouted a little..and  tears brimmed in her eyes...

Nandini was silent....and she isnt responding to call..she just kept the principal mobile on  table and left the room..

Principal took the phone - Mr.murthy..aap usey daant na nahi chahiye tha..pehle aap sun tho leti...ki wo class mein kyi nahi hein
.and aapke calls kyu answer nahi kiye...
.
.
Wo she said ki she was in search of cabir..so she isnt able to attend the class..

Nandini dad realised his mistake...par its late
.damage has already done..so he thought of talking to her..in home..and saying that he Will handle her and hung up the phone..

*flash back ends*

Manik - shhh....nandini rona nahi...wo uncle tumhare liye tensed hein..isliye chillaya tum pe...

Nandini- you know manik....dad never shouted on me till date....he pampered me with all love and effection....but.....and she started crying again...

Manik- arey baba..kitna royegi...chalo acha hi hua...PaNi bahut saare aayenge...bahut valuble hogai pani aajkal..tumhare paas muft ka milraha hein..wait cabir ko message karunga to bring buckets and drums...

Nandini hitted manik on his chest...and she smiled...and manik is succesful in making her smile...

Manik - kya manik...and nandini think about your dad point of view..once..he is tensed..and upar se u arent lifting the calls...na...

Nandini thought for a while..

And...

Yaa manik you are right...ghar jaate hi i will talk to dad..abhi office mein busy honge..

Manik- ok so  chale..everyone must be waiting for us..especially you..

Nandini- haan lets go...

Manik- par kaise ..tum tho mujhe khas ke pakdi hon...

Nandini then realised their positions...and immediatley back off from hug..and lowered her head..and started blushing..

Manik smiled seeing her blush...

Manik- chale.??

Nandini just nodded..still not meeting his eyes...

( guys this principal and call from parents happended really with one of my friend...actually in my college..they take attendance every period...soo first period..attendance goes to university and second period..attendance  to home...telling that your ward didnot attend collage on so and so date...soo the principal..scolded my friend..very badly...par uski koyi galti nahi..she said ..par mam..didnt give attentive to her..and thought and marked as absent....i used it here as...one truth gonna releive behind nandini dad that much tense..so stay stuned...sorry if u dont like it...par aur kuch nahi......soch paayi...)

Manan left for canteen ....and now there is a announcement saying all the students here by are informed to go to audi..as principal sir wanna share some thing...

So all left towards audi...

After some time principal came....and he started his speech..

Hello guys..welcome to space..and yaa..so many eventa are upcoming...so you will get to know them shortly...

And haan tomorrow you guys having freshers day..so get ready its your day....

All cheered and principal left...

Aaliya- im so exicted for this freshers...

Nandini- im not coming...

Bomb fell in manik ears...

Mukti- par kyu nandini....

Nandini- i dont like parties and all...

Mukti- arey nandini..its just a freshers party..we are here na..please come na...

Cabir- arey chodo mukti...agar wo nahi aana chahti tho its ok...and he winked..and mukti..understood that he gonna do something thay nandini will come..

Mukti- ok cabir agar tum kehrahe tho..i will leave..

Nandini found something strange but kept silent....and the bell rang..all decided to leave for home....

Cabir- chalo guys..chalte hein...nandu aajau..i vl drop u..

Nandini thought of something...and said- arey bhai..i will go..aap navya ko drop karo..

Hearing navya name..cabir blushed...this time even navya blushed..thus was seen by everyone..other than cabir..as he is busy in blushing....

Manik- haan cabir drop karna...i will drop nandini home...and cabir will drop aaliya and mukti...

Nandini saw him .....and he smiled...

Cabir also smiled..seeing manik taking care of nandini so much...

After biding byee ..all left from college...

...

Tadaa..here is update..do tell..hws it..im waiting..
..
With love
Jyothsna
...
.....
Guys remaining stories tomorrow..after my exam..soo.cya..and i have a brand new story for u..written by my dii...its a dark ss...do read it...for that u have to follow her...
Her id is shanayakhan262 ..so do read...i tho found it intresting.....u might too..soo..read..and haan..pakka..i vl be posting tomorrow after my xam...and haan guys..im isnt gtng any notifications from wattpad..i dnt know the reason...hope it solves fast...