"No." He dead panned.

"Okay, then delete his number."

"No." He replied again.

"What the hell Kabir you are neither ready to move ahead  nor to move away." I almost shouted.

"You know you want to talk to them, every moment you keep looking on this screensaver on your bloody phone and smile and if for once I ask you to bring your smile back all you answer is No." I continued.

"Preet why are you doing this?" He asked.

"You asked me yesterday night whether I was happy, you knew you didn't had to but you still did why? Because you cared. The same." I answered not ready to lower my volume.

"Preet. It ain't that easy." He pointed out at the same tone.

"Fine then do what you want. I am leaving."
With that said I stomped out of his cabin getting weird looks from his staff.

"What?" I asked to a group of boys looking at me from head to toe.
I stormed in Kavya's Cabin.

"Let me guess, you again met Kabir and then had a fight." She guessed even before I opened my mouth.

"Are you ready?" I asked totally diverting the topic.

"Yes you did." She answered her own question, getting up.

"Let me give this to Kabir and then we can leave." She said as we walked to his cabin again.
This time I decided to stand out and I was sure he noticed this.

After the whole office fiasco I and Kavya went out for shopping.

We decided not to inform Tara about my Parent's acceptance too as this would be a surprise for her too.

We picked Anya on the way and drove back home.
Once home, I could hear my mom shouting in the lawn, she was very particular when it came to organizing something.

Wishing my mom all the girls went to my room it was already 6 and so we decided to get ready.

I quickly freshened up and got dressed in a heavy golden kurta and red pants.

I turned to find both my friends almost ready.

Seems like I take a lot of time in the shower.
Kavya looked beautiful in a green and white lehenga while Anya dazzled in a Black anarkali.

We had to get ready appropriately since SAXENA'S Diwali Party was a huge occasion.

After around one hour all of us were dressed and clicking pictures.

We descended downstairs once the party was in full swing.
All of us were enjoying when I noticed something or more like someone. I quickly checked up with my mom.

"How is she here?" My mom asked.

"Did you invite her?" I asked my mom and she nodded negatively.

"Mom I will go inform Kabir and Aryan about this, till then make sure you are with Meera Maa." I told my mom and looked out for Aryan and Kabir but the same time my dad went on to the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention.
Today is an immensely special day for me.
Today here standing in front of everyone I wish to announce something really important. My dearest Princess, my baby doll was just a tiny infant the day I bought her in to this house in my arms, this house has seen everything her laughter, her cries, her craziness, her fights. It seems like she is the only life to this huge mansion but  sadly every father has to let go of her Princess, likewise my best friend here is taking my daughter away " my dad announced pointing out to Papa. I could feel tears and then suddenly a strong pair of arms encircled my shoulders.
I smiled when I looked up to my elder brother.
I walked up with him on the stage next to my father and Papa.