Chapter 2

Elsa was impatiently tapping the meeting table. Merida was sitting relaxed playing angry birds on her phone. Repunzal and Anna were excused from the meeting.

Mickey mouse kept fidgeting with his tie and Minny was applying the 5 layer of lipstick.

There was only four of them since JelsaRepublic had requested privacy for their meeting.

Suddenly the landline rang and Mickey picked it up. A wide smile spread on his face as he heard what the receptionist had to say.

"Their here!!" He cheered putting down the phone.

After five minutes, the door opened to reveal a young lady and young man.

They wearing business suits and the man was carrying a file.

"Please take a seat" Mickey said standing up and the others followed.

"Hello my name is Mira and this is my friend and co-founder Lars" the girl introduced.

"Please to meet you" Mickey said shaking their hands.

"The feeling is mutual but can we get down to business" Lars said taking a seat.

"As you can see, poeple demand DreamWorks most loved stars Hiccup and Jack. The good thing Astrid Hofferson has announced her engagement with Eret and Toothaina and Aster got married few months ago. So poeple kinda have moved onto Merricup and Jelsa but DreamWorks aren't willing to work with us" Mickey explained.

"Yes and we kinda made it happen. Astrid's make up Artist convinced her to announce her engagement. Astrid was worried because it could hurt the publicity of the film but it worked. Guess who the make up Artist works for?" Mira said with a sly smile.

"One of our communities best writer Melantha wrote a positive article over her decision and now DreamWorks are forced end Hicastrid inthe movie. As for Tooth and Aster that was pure luck" Lars said grinning.

"Wait what do you mean! If Hicastrid comes to an end that means" Merida spoke.

"That means the beginning of Merricup" Mickey said rubbing his hands together and Minny squealed.

"HTTYD 3 will be released atleast a year later after Frozen 2. Plenty of time to put you inthe ending" Mickey explained.

"See the deal is simple. You use my chracter I use yours" Mira said giving a file to Mickey.

'Interesting very interesting" Mickey said reading it.

"What about Jelsa?" Elsa asked.

"Jelsa is easier, Tooth is totally out of the way. More than half of the fandom ships it. Disney has budget to hire him and of course our black mail will also work" Lars reassured.

"It better work cause I have the whole script and story ready" Mickey threatened.

"Girls you are excused" the three girls stood up.

"Not you Minnie"
"Oops sorry" she apologized.

"As i was saying, you only want Jelsa and Merricup to happen because it helps Disney" Mira questioned.

"And we want Jelsa and Merricup from the very beginning" Mickey said

"Lets make a deal.If the movie turns out be a success then JelsaRepublic will get the contract for the merchandise"Mickey made a deal and shook hands with Lars.

"Deal ia a deal" Lars said smiling slyly.

They both stood up and started exiting.

"And Mickey dont forget Plan B" Lars said as the door closed behind them.