"Son?" I asked to confirm myself.

"Yes!" she replied looking at Xavier. I am still in shock. She is very bubbly and doesn't seem old enough to have Blake. Besides she even shrieked like a teenager. 

"Mommy!" A voice came sounding confused.

With all the sensation Blake's mom created I haven't noticed there was another girl in this room. I looked behind her to see a small girl in a cute little pink dress holding a teddy bear in her hand. She is so very cute. Screaming innocence and pure with her wide brown eyes. She looks like a replica of her mother. Guess she is my mate's sister.

"Is she Blake's beloved?" 

"Yes, baby." she said sweetly to her. Blake's sister looked at me with those wide brown eyes. Swoon. Have I told you that besides chocolates, kids are my favorite.

I nodded my head smiling sweetly at her. No need to show all my excitement and scare her away from me. She is already a little wary of me.She walked slowly towards me. When she was near me I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She giggled.

"Aw.." I couldn't control this time.

"You are such a cutie pie." I said adoring her.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Blake is seeing this encounter with a smile. I guess he is amused by my antics with his sister. What can I say? Chocolates and kids bring a whole new side of me.

"You are so beautiful." She giggled and I smiled softly that she is warming up to me.

"So lovely."

"What's your name?"

"Elsa" she said.

"So cute name." I cooed and she giggled again.

"Oh my! I haven't introduced myself! I am Sarah Elizabeth Leonardo, Xavier's mother and she is my daughter Elsa Evanine Leonardo."

"I am Sophie Evelyn Harrison."

"Soon to be Leonardo..." she said under her breath but I heard it. She is so excited about her son's mate.

"You can call me Sophie or Evelyn."

"You can call me Sarah and no arguments on that. May be you can call me mom."

Before I could answer "I see that you have already scared our son's mate." came a voice sounding both amused and playful behind me.

I turned around to find who is likely Blake's father. He also seemed to be in his early thirties and too young to have Blake. Well, those are vampires for you. That explains everything, you are so dumb truly Sophie.

"I haven't scared her...?" she tried telling in a straight voice but failed miserably upon his gaze. They seem to be a lovely couple. His eyes held a mischievous glint. Blake got his looks from his father and my guts told me that they have same personality. Of course every person has unique personality but they do share the genes.

"Hello darling! I am Benjamin Michael Leonardo, your mate's father." he said smiling fondly at me. Who knew the King and Queen were such a softies and would accept a human as me as his son, the prince's mate.

"I hope my wife hasn't scared you much." he said looking at her. I can sense the love in their gaze.

"Hello Mr. Leonardo. I am Sophie Evelyn Harrison. You can call me Sophie or Evelyn. And no she hasn't scared me...." he raised an eyebrow "..that much." He chuckled after my confession.

"Well, I don't want my daughter-in-law to call me Mr.Leonardo. Call me Ben." 

"Um... Okay then."