'el dime

"Alina, does it hurt?" I ask from my bed. She nodded, "Just a bit, and it feels swollen."

I nod." I am so sorry I should have stopped-" She cut me off.

"Hey its cool, its perfectly fine and we wouldn't be doing this whole thing alone. We can help eachother out." I wrapped her in a hug , and Samara came into the room.

"Okay you guys if she does turn into a mermaid we know how it happend." I put my chin on Alina's shoulder.

" Do you wanna turn into one too and be a frickin fish?"

She glared at me.

" You know I dont do the whole water tthing like you guys do." I lay back down on my bed and laugh.

"Ya the water thing- what are we going to tell Will?"

"Gee, how bout the truth?"

"No, not yet that is. I just dont think he should know right away I just wanna make up with him before this day is over." I say frowning, what if he doesnt want to listen to my excusess and doesnt want to deal with my life?

"Ya he should be here any minute just start out with 'yes I don't like water' and then make out with him." Says Samara gleefully.

"And with tounge." Adds Alina standing up and going into my closet and slipping on a long sleeve balck v-neck shirt covering up her bandaged arm almost.

"Ya, but can I go try it again?" I say smiling.

" You really sholdn't Will could be here any moment, and we don't know about it-" Samara says trying to convince me otherwize. I shake my head and walki towards the bathroom and having them follow me.

I sat in the cold tub with all my cloths on and I turned the nozzle on and the water hit my feet and thirty seconds later a golden tail hung out of the tub, and my hair was mysteriously wet. "I kinda like this." I say moving my tail up and down and curling it.

"Well you look very mythical." Samara says nudging Alina closer to me.

"Does it hurt?" she said worried, I shake my head.

" At first there was like a pin being pushed into me or something, but this one, no." I put my hands on the side of the tub and attempt to fall out of it getting away from the water.

"A little help please." I say faling back in with a splash.

Alina cryed out and sank to the floor, "Alina!" I say pushing myself up on the side of the tub again and pushing harder. I landed on the tile on my shoulder and pulled my self over to her.

"Whoa, there chica! Look at you!" I yell seeing her bright green tail, she looked at me laying on the floor wet with me.

"Oh damn!" we say at the same time looking up at Samara, Alina's hair was still short but a bit lighter and wet. Her tail was a bright sea green stoppping around her hips just like mine and her boobs were covered by greenish looking sea shells molding into the tan skin of her stomache and her eyes seemed somewhat brighter.

"You only got cut a half an hour ago!" Says Samara kneeling down beside us.

"Okay, now what?" I say looking around, "Give me that towel."

I say reaching up on the counter for the white towel but I couldn't sit up enough to grip it. Samra handed it to me with a smile. I began to wipe my tail and I felt my bones begin to move. I stood up and looked down at my clothed body, "this is bull shit."

I say looking at myself in the mirror, my hair even was put back up ina pony tail- just like it was before, all of my cloths appeared back. Alina stood up next to me, "oh hot damn."