Buceo de Superficie

HEY EVERYONE! IM SORRY IT HAS BEEN A WHILE- BUT EVERY FAMILY HAS PROBLEMS AND MY FAMILY IS NOT LIEK ANY OTHER FAMILY SO IT MAY TAKE MORE TIME FOR ME TO WRITE THESE CHAPTERS AND SCHOOL STARTS IN A WEEK SOO......I CANT PROMISE I CAN GET A FEW MORE IN UNTIL THEN. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR GUYS' WONDERFUL SUPPORT. -LIVY <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Alright you girl,s we have to go now if we're going to go right after high tide."

I walked into the bathroom, Alina was straitning her hair in front of the circular mirror that hung in front of the sink.

"Alina we're going diving, you know in the water.... so your hair is going to get wet." I say in a childish voice.

"I'm going to take as long as I want- but I might hurry up if you tell me the details about last night." I groan, more questions?

"So if I tell you the shit that happened last night, you'll hurry up?" I say clarifying the agreement.

"Yes." Alina said unplugging the straitner, and leaning into the hall.   

" Come on- we're interrogating!" she yelled. I sigh and sit on the toilet seat.

Samara walked into the bathroom wearing her blue string bikini and holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Good job." She says nodding at Alina and sat next to her on the floor.

"Okay I want story time to be over..soon." I say raising a eyebrow.

"Ya, ya, we know you and your ocean blah blah blah." Alina torments waving her hand around.

"So what do you want to know?" I say tucking my loose hair behind my ear.

"Was .There. Any. Tongue?" Samara leaned forwards pausing between each word. I laugh silently.

"No, there was no tongue." I put a bored expression on my face.

"Alright my turn." Alina says chewing up a mouthful of popcorn.

"Did he grab your ass or anything else for thar matter?" I found an openeing for my round for payback.

"Like how Nate grabbed yours? No- nothing like that." I say laughing.

A blush creeped up Alinas cheeks and an embaressed smile flashed across her face. Samara nudged her in the arm.

"Awwww," she moaned. "Nate is Alina's prince charming."

I laugh, "No no no, he is her Mc Dreamy!" I say with a smile.

Wow, Grey's Anatomy. You have got to love medical trauma that involves poles slicing through peoples backs and dying quints. But the relationships make it even better, what doctor slept with what intern and who's married and has a girlfriend?- They are just a perfect match for a good T.V show.

"Shut up you guys this is kind of embaressing." Alina pleads putting her hair up in a pony holder.

"Obviously." I say with a playful smirk. I bring my feet up on the toilet and criss cross them. 

"Well, is Will your Mc Dreamy, Serena?" Alina says from the floor. I put my head in my hands, and close my eyes in the darkness.

"Alina, when will yolu learn?", Samara says to her.l, "Will is not just her Mc Dreamy but also her Mc Sexy, her Mc Yummy, her Mc Steamy, and her Mc Lover!" Samara shouts each name from the floor. I poked an eye through my hand and lift my head up slowly.

"You guys are so F***ed up- you know that right?" I say laughing.

Alina stood up and walked to the door smiling "Ya we know- but so are you." She says pointing at me.

She began to trace brown eyeliner around her eyes in the mirror.

"So there was no tongue?" Samara clarifies from the floor.

I shake my head, "Well I saw the two of you cuddling at the table..." she trailed off waiting for me to spill.

"Actually," I say leaning closer " I was crying. So you know-" I sigh, "It was JUST a hug."

"Sorry Serena, but he kissed you for at least ten seconds- with no tougne by the way. So it made up for a little bit of the spilt tears." Samara said in a careful tone.

I gave her my best toothy smile "It did." I said it in a exited tone. Alina giggled from beside me and I clap my hands together.

"Lets go."  They followed me out the door and we chatted all the way down to the board walk and right up to getting in Samara's boat 'The Three.' Samara's dad was filthy rich and bought her a boat a year ago and she named it after the three of us.

I climbed in the  boat that swayed lightly under my feet, I searched in the storage contianers for my goggles, flippers and snorkal tube.

"Alright should we try by the cliffs today?" says Samara starting the engine.

"Is that safe? I mean boating near cliffs." Alina says walking next to her holding her pink snorkal gear.

"It should be fine," I say nodding. "the waves shouldn't be a problem unless a storm begins . If that does happen the waves will push us right into the cliffs." I finish while slipping my green flippers on my feet.

"Very conforting." I hear Alina mutter form the front putting on her flippers too.

"So the cliffs it is- Do you think we'll find anything intersting there?"  Samara says turning the motor on high and pulling us out of the docking harbor.

"Ya probably, not many people go out there." Alina walked with her flippers towards samara and crancked the radio  as we sped away we sang All Summer Long by Kid Rock.

"Is here good?" Samara screamed over the motor and radio.  I nod yes and turn the radio down.

"Alright lets do this thing." I scanned the blue water on all three sides of us, but to the right was a big rocky wall. 

I take my sun dress off over my head and walk around the boat in my flippers and deep green bikini.  I sat next to Alina on the side of the boat and put my goggles over my eyes and shove my snorkel in my mouth. Samara handed us each a black mesh net bag.

"You guys are set to go, ancors down and high tide comes back in," she looks at her watch, "an hour and twenty six minutes." I look over at Alina and nodded, she nodded back and together we flipped backwards off the boat and into the ocean. I opened my eyes and I was surrounded by sparking world of blue.

I kicked my feet and sent myself gliding towards the surface and tock a deep breath. I looked to my right and Alina was swimming towards the bottom of the ocean.

I tock another deep beath through my snorkle and kicked my feet that propelled me towards the bottom of the coral reef. I clutched my bag and I wiped my hand across the sand and picked up a twisty shell about the size of my fist. I peered at it, the outside was a floral pink and the inside was glemaing glossy white. I put it in the bag and I looked around.

There was coral all aorund me and fish were everywhere- but they're were more fish here than the other places we've snorkled. Was there some type of breeding ground around here?

I frowned but went back up to the surface for a breath of air, and went back down for more shells.

The colorful streams of fish surrounded me on all sides, the light from the surface beated down through the force field of water- and shining bright rays into the coral. I spotted a relativly clear sandy spot near the middle of a patch of coral and I kicked my way there through the water. I picked up some more shells, ranging from color to color and size to size.

All good for my collection of shells for my room. All around my bed room shells overflowed my closet and flooded my dresser, bookshelf and nightstand. Call me crazy- but I just have an affair with the ocean.

I began to go up towards the surface slowly, when the shimmering light from above caught something on the floor.

Curiously I drew myself towards it and since I could hold my breath longer, I decide as I swam over towards the object. It was a white piece of coral that fit in the palm of my hand and swayed all over with the dead tenticles this way and that. I was  just about to drop the ordinary peice of coral when it caught the light again, a rainbow of colors went across it form one end to another.

Holy shit, this is no ordinary piece of coral. A shadow of darkness came from behind me, I dropped the peice of coral and whip around. Alina had swam up behind me and touched my flipper. I could tell she was laughing at me by the sparkle in her eye, I would have had that sparkle in my eye too- If my leg hadn't started hurting horribly. I looked down at my right leg and saw a six inch red gash, the red seeped into the blue ocean water. The coral cut me when I dropped it.

I look around with Alina -were they're any sharks aorund? The red continued to flow from my leg as I grabbed the coral off the ground and shoved it in my bag.  Alina put her arms around my waist and pushed me up towards the surface. I broke through the surface and gasped for air, my lungs were set on fire form the inside out.

Alina broke throught the water next to me and waved over to Samara who sat in her chair, feet up and reading a magazine.

"Coming," she yelled starting the motor and iddling over to us. Alina pushed me up and over the side of the boat. I landed hard.

"Are you guys okay? You normally swim to the-"

"Serena cut her leg" Alina says heaving herself up and dropped her bag on the floor of the boat, and walked over to me with a towel I already took my goggles and flippers off. I sat there leaning against the side of the boat inspecting my wide gash.

Red blood trickled down my leg along with saltwater dropplets. Alina wrapped the towel aorund my leg and applyed pressure to stop the bleeding.

"I cut myself on some coral." I explain to Samara how Alina scared me.

"Do we need to bring you some where- I mean getting cut by coral could be bad right?"

I shake my head, "I've gotten cut by coral tons of times and nothings ever happened to me." I grimced as Alina applied even more pressure to my leg. I looked over to my bag which layed on the floor in a wet heap.

"I should be fine." I mutter as the pain of the cut began to hurt like a bitch.