Diabla et Satán

Hey, i hope you like this chapter. it made tears come to my eyes while writing it, so tell me if you end up crying a river, okay?

I just hope you like it because my sister helped me with the emotional parts ( that is something i am not good at )

but thanks as always for reading and i hope you like this oh so very dramatic chapter! :)

Thankx <3

 '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Let me in the damn house!" I shout to Alina and Samara. I pounded on the door with my fist.

"Hello? Are you guys there!?!" I kick the bottom of the wooden door- shit.

"Now where do I go?" My mind flickered threw the possibilities - the window! I walked around back, the living room window was open and I throw my purse inside.

Using the muscles in my forearms I hoisted myself up into the window sill, I looked inside the dim lited living room.

"Samara? Alina?" What the hell? I was only gone for three hours and made my swim short. I step inside the house and pick up my purse.

"Hello?"
Damn, you guys. I look around the kitchen and I spotted what I was missing. I snatched my keys off the counter and shove them into my purse, I head up to my room and  to my closet.

"What to wear, what to wear?"  The temperature has risen at least ten degrees and it was burning up outside. I stepped into my closet and pulled out a belly shirt, and denium really short shorts. Hey if your gonna go short why not go even shorter?

I decided on a blue v-neck that showed most of my stomach plus my belly button, and had very thin spaghetti straps. I throw my other clothes into the hallway and go back in my closet, I scanned the top self for the box. All the way to the left and in the back.

I reach up and pull the heavy white box down from above my head. Why did it feel like memories were just about to crush me... I joke to my self sarcastically.

I set the box on my un-made bed, and I pull the lid off and drop it to the floor. I grabbed a framed certificate which layed on the top and half empty photo albums where pictures were taken out and lost forever. But at the bottom of the box were tons of photos, laying on top of one another being forgotten those were the memories you couldn't throw away. I sigh, What the hell? Why the hell am I doing this, I dont want to look back.

I wipe my cheek, damn emotions. I  leave the room and go to the kitchen and get a glass of water, I put it up to my head, letting the cool water ease away the thumping of blood pouring into my brain.

"Hey Serena!?" called Alina from the doorway.

"I'm in here." I shout, Alina comes in with some grocerie bags  and Samara says "Hey there sexy!" and gives me a wink before she headed up stairs with a bag of her own.

"Shopping?" I give her a dispproving look.

"What you weren't suppose to get home this early, besides Ernie called us, are you okay?" She says starting to put away the groceries.

"He called you! What the hell? It's really no big deal, I am fine. I was not raped, kidnapped or murdered- Whats the big deal?" I throw my hands up in the air.

"Serena, you being harassed, and some guy put his dirty hands on you- thats whats the big deal." Alina sat next to me and put her arm around my shoulders.

" Do you want to talk about it, hun?" 

I shake my head "Will was there. I suppose you know that too."

Alina stroked my back "Yes, Ernie told us how lover boy pulled you behind his big strong body and fought off the big, mean, smelly dragon."

I laugh, " He is really muscular though, I mean his biceps are pretty big-"

Alina puts in "Ya, I mean have you seen him with his shirt off! Girl, I think he's growing that six pack for you." I laugh.

"Shut up Alina your making me want to kiss him."
Alina found her chance, "and to hold him." she fluttters her eyelashes, "and to feel his six pack beneth your fingertips." She trails her hand up my spine, "and to be his forever."

She shrugs, "Ya, I  know you do. But still Serena you have to remember he's not going to put the first moves on you- cuz he ain't gonna force you into anything you aren't willing to commit to. Thats just how Will is."

"Yes Alina- thank you for your... knowledge." I raise my eyebrows and turn my body towards her. " But it's still a hopeless love, you know that right?"

"So? Why not take your chances at getting hurt- than not at all? Besides the hopeless romances are the best kinds of love." She says trying to convince me.

"No way, the last time I took my chances was in the seventh grade when I asked Nick to go out with me, he was way out of my league but still- I had to do what my stupid friends told me to."  I shake my head.

Alina sat there with no expression on her face. "Wait! you went to school? You had friends, and you asked people out?" I nod my head.

"Ya-" I stopped short. I've never mentioned anything from my past to any of my friends here, not once ever. "Yes I did." I say softer, I looked at the ground.

"Serena, you- I mean. Well...." I put my hand on her leg,

"It's alright you don't have to say anything. I know I don't talk about my past it's nothing I want to talk about or have anyone hear, and I'm sorry I just wasn't thinking-"

"No, it's alright Serena I wish you would do it more often." She says with hopeful eyes and a pleading expression.
"It's just that, this was the first of...anything I've ever heard about you in the states. But it couldn't have been that bad."
Ya,  not that bad.

"Where's Samara?" I say looking aorund the kitchen. Alina gets up and goes into the living room.

"She's not in there." She says coming back into the kitchen.

"Samara?" I say heading up the stairs with Alina behind me. I opened up door after door- until we came to my room. I pushed the door open slowly. Samra was sitting on my floor with pictures spread out all around her, like she was in a sea of them and was drowning.

She looked up with a smile, "Serena I never knew you had a horse, and seriously you have siblings? You guys were so cute, and this," she pointed to a picture " is of you and your mom right? I can tell because you guys look so alike-"
MY heart froze in my chest, I couldn't breath. Fear struck me, that they would find out.

"Out, now!" I scream at her. She looked up hurt and confusion in her eyes.

"Out, please. STOP!" I say picking up the pictures in the floor and swooping them into a pile. Samara jummped up, and walked to the doorway where Alina stood with tears in her eyes. They fell down her tanned cheeks and ran off her nose.

" Why are you crying!" I shout to Alina still  pushing pictures into a messy pile. She closed her eyes and choked back sobs, thats when I reached up to my cheeks and realized I was crying.

"Please, just go." I whisper throwing pictures back into the box on my bed. They didn't move. "GO!" I yell. They slowly backed up from the door and stared at me, Alina stepped forward again and said softly

"Serena- she's sorry. But we're your friends right?" a tear went down her cheek like a bomb from a plane.

"Yes, yes you guys are my best," I hiccuped " friends."

"Then you can't freak out every time we ask you a question about your past." She says raising her voice.
"You cant just forget about it- its probably not that bad Serena! If we're your friends, that you love sooooo much." Her voice faltered.  "Then you can tell us. We have never pushed you to tell us every little detail about yourself, we waited for two and a half years for you to be ready to tell us! You can't hide from your past."She motioned towards the box. Tears were flooding down my cheeks a mile a minute, the same as on Alina and Samara's faces.

I shake my head, "You guys- I just. Its hard, it's - it's." I stutter. " it hurts me so much to tell people the truth and how messed up my family is." I stop and cough trying not to choke on the air I was trying to get in my body.

"No one really wants to know that the person that looks just like me is in a ciciatric hospital, they don't want to know that my little brother was murdered and how he haunts my mother telling her to kill me and my other siblings!" I take a moment to look at their shocked faces and scream at them "NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW!"

My voice broke into heaving sobs.
Samara's face looked striken, but then she hesitantly stepped forward next to Alina. My eyes couldn't stop bringing the warm tears down my face, they washed into my mouth reminding me of the oceans salty water, I couldn't stop.

I cried so very often that it was like I had no emotional strutrue in my brain- like I didn't care.

The tears continued to flow down my cheeks and off my chin, and there they stood in the door way- silent but crying, crying for me. While they stood there I was on the ground- silent, but crying for them and me.

My breathing begun to come out in deep rasps " You-see...now-you...guys-cant-say...anything....to-me." I say gasping for the oxygen to keep up with the output of liquids from my body.  I clutch my chest, I couldn't breath.
My lungs were a popped balloon that couldn't hold any air. My lungs hurt, as I tried to suck in some air.

"Samara, paper bags under the kitchen sink. Shes hyperventilating!" Samara ran down stairs as Alina walked over ot me and sat on the ground behind me pulling me up to her chest. She put her hands over mine and rested her chin on top of my head.
"Shhh, it's all right. Just breath, breath, breath..." Samara appeared at the door with a brown lunch bag.

"Here this is all there is." Alina pushed the bag up to my mouth. "Come on breathe into it." she says nudging me with her elbow. I breathe into it, and then out, I breath into it,  them out, in, out, in , and out.

My breathing bacame less labored. My heart rate slowed, and the pounding fury of pain coming from the middle of my head outward began to stop. My eyes bacame heavy, and I slowly began to fade from the world, I was washed into a sleep of pure darkness.

I looked around the blackened room, I opened my eyes wider. It was my room, I sat up and looked behind me Alina sat there eyes sparkling in the dim light from the hallway and her mascara bleeding down her cheeks making her look like hell just washed over us all.

"Shhh, honey. It's alright you just fell asleep for a few hours. Samara is making dinner...do you feel up to dinner?" I open and close my eyes again- there was a black fuzziness in them.

"Ya, I'm hungry. How long did I sleep?" I looked out the window it was already pitch black outside.

"It's around six right now. You fell asleep around two." I try out my legs and push myself off the ground, the world begun to move around me fast. Alina grabbed my elbow and pulled me against her body.

"You shouldn't stand up so fast. Your probably dizzy."

"No shit. I slept for four hours?" My eyes begun to brim with tears, wedging their way out.

" Ya, you did. Here do you want me to help you downstairs?" I lock my knees against Alina's embrace- ready to steady myself when it came time for her to move.

"Ya,that would be nice." She wrapped one arm aorund my waist and hooked one onto my elbow. She walked to my right, steadying me with each step. I made my way down the hallway and each stair on the staircase until she sat me down on the living room couch.

"Samara, is the pasta ready?" She says yelling into the kitchen.

"Ya, you want some?" Alina began to push pillows around me on both sides propping me up.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. You don't need to treat me like I'm sick."

"Ya two please." She yells back to Samara.

"About earlier-" I began to say.

"It's okay Serena, just forget about it."
Samara came into the room with two bowls of pasta and she puts one in my lap and the other in Alina's.

"NO, it's not all right. I freaked out- besides you both deserve to know. you guys are my best friends." I say in almost a whisper.

"No, Serena. If it hurts you that much to tell us about your past and what you've been through, then we can respect that it's that bad." said Samara sitting next to me on the couch.

I set my pasta to the side. " No, go get the box and the pictures. You unfortunate souls are about to learn about my past- and trust me it doesn't have any pink ribbons or bows attached to it." 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 SO WHO WANTS TO GUESS WHAT HAPPENED IN SERENAS PAST? LOL. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE REALLY GOOD AND CREEPY.  LIVY <3