Yo Soy to Pez

• Dedicated to Barkley- My kittty cat who now weighs 17.6 lbs.

I opened my eyes reluctantly, the pain in my leg was immense. The stinging burn had spread up my leg to my hip and inflamed it red- but Alina and Samara dont know that.

The last they know of it, it was a red gash six inches wide on my leg when they tock me home and wrapped it up. But steadily throughout the night I could feel it swelling and getting warmer by the hour.

I got off my bed and looked at the clock, 6:32am. I limp into the hallway trying not to put pressure on my right leg.I slowly walked down the hall to the bathroom as silent as I could trying to stop the floorboards from creaking and waking up everyone.

 I flipped the light switch on and shut the door silently. I sat on the toilet and unwond the bandage that went up to my knee. I could already see bright red swelling of my skin.  I grimced as I pulled the rest of the gauze off. The cut was a very deep red and it glistened in the light, the scratch was now eight inches long. How could that happen?

A cut cant grow, its not humanly possible.

well too bad Serena it looks like your the first for everything, i think as the pain shot up my leg. I stood up and let the air attack the wound, I opened the cainet above the toilet and popped two iberprofen in my mouth and swig it down with water using my hands from the sink.

I went out of the bathroom and layed back down in my bed, I carefully set my leg on the cool covers and gritted my teeth together as it stung.What is happening to me? Slowly like the waves crashing onto the sand I drifted off to sleep as pain ebbed at my feet like the ocean.

I sat up in bed and gasped. "It was only a nightmare Serena, only a nightmare." I say aloud trying to calm myself down. I swollow, and slide my legs off the bed. A new day, I think trying to cheer myself up.

 I thudded down the stairs and grabbed a muffin off the cooling tray, " Only two!" yells Samara from the pantry. "Hows the leg?" She says coming out and shutting the door. Last night..the pain, but now ...its fine, I hadn't even thought about it." Its fine- nothing to worry about." I lie, quickley I go up the stairs and yell that i'm going to take a bath.

I shut the door and leaned up against it,what the hell? I look at my right calf- and it was gone not even a a indent, or trace it was ever there. I ran my fingers over the spot where it was yesterday.But it was gone. I turn the bathtub nozzle on, and add some bubbles.

 This is still part of your nightmare, I take another bite of my muffin screw it- this is no nightmare. Muffins could not taste this good even in a happy dream with pink ponies and sparkley butterflies.

okay, this is what you'll do Serena take a long bath and then afterwards see if you really are dillusional and that there is a big red angreygash on your leg.

 I stripped myself of my cloths and threw the in a heep by the wall. I stepped into the tub and sat down in the warm water. A terrible wrench came from my gut, I leaned forward gasping, what the hell? I looked down at my legs which were moving, I tock deep solid breaths as I watched my legs mesh together and then together they became golden....golden scales.I clutched the sides of the tub, my knuckles becoming white.

 I swallowed slowly. I reached my hand down in to the water and touched my...fish tail. I ran my palm along the slippery scales. This is real, this is not fake, this is not a dream, this is not normal, this is not right.

 I lean back down and rest my back on the tub. I moved my hips and lifted my tail up. It was a bueatiful golden color and the finns at the end were also golden but was a bit more clear, the scales ended two inches below my belly botton, my hip bones showed showing I was still some what human and on my boobs were golden shells of some sort. The shellls covered my boobs completely and the ends meshed in with my skin.