La Miseria

• Dedicated to Hunter- My twin brother who has always got something to say and always helps me

HEY I HAVESOME REALLY BAD NEWS TO TELL YOU ALL! :(

I HAVE TO GO CAMPING WITH MY FAMILY (YUCK) A FEW HOURS AWAY, FOR 4-5 DAYS.

LIKE IN THE WOODS CAMPING SO I CANT BRING MY LAPTOP TO KEEP WRITING! :'(

BUT I WILL BE CREATING SOME NEW CHAPTERS IN THE NOTEBOOK I WILL BE BRINGING SO WISH ME LUCK IN THE WILDERNESS! ( I REALLY HOPE THERES FLUSHABLE TOILETS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is the certification of my mom being accepted into GreenDale, certified Wisconsin ciciatric hospital." I say pulling out the picture.

"You framed it?" Says Samara.

"Ya, why not?" I say shrugging. "You lived in Wisconsin?" Samara says with a sly smile. "Yes, Whitewater, Wisconsin."

"Sooo, why was she there?" Says Alina flipping through the pictures of her.

"My little brother was murdered when I wIas thirteen, he was eleven. The police think it was a personal murder cuz the body was modulated when it was first discovered." I say cooley digging though the box.

"How can you be that calm about it, I mean just even talking about it would send me into a corner crying." says Samara. 

"Not if you had my brother." I say with a sneer.

"Why, what was so bad about him?" says Alina.
I turn to her and showed her a picture of  him, then another of me.
"It was his ninth birthday party. He could have over all his friends, a triple layer red velvet cake, a jumpy house, balloons, clowns, and all that other stuff kids love."

Alina gave the pictures to Samara "and all you got was a cupcake with a candle in it."

I nod, wiping a tear from my cheek. "He was the king, and we were his servants."

"Once he was found dead, my mother lost it, she gave away almost anything valueable to her, and quit her job, and after a while she quit taking care of us-then she found the awesomeness of drugs. She always said that it was like being in a fairyland where everything was pretty and pink. She said there no problems there."

I flip my arm to show my wrist better in the light, and I traced the white scar that started at my wrist and ended at my elbow. "

But afterward when the drugs wore off she went wild." Alina hugged me from the side and ran her finger across my scar.

"She did that to you?" says Samara.

I look up into her scared face, "With the kitchen knife- I was sixteen." Alina let out a gasp. I turn my back to her and lift up my long black hair, and trace the indent from the left of my spine up to my scalp.

"That was with my little brothers pocket knife."

Samara quietly said from the floor "Then what happened?"

"Then my dad and step mom found out, they told the police right away, he got full custody of us and our mom was accepted to a hospital."

I pause and swallow to wet my dryed out throat. "She kept telling the cops he was haunting her day and night.That he kept telling her to killl us."

Alina cryed into my shoulder, hugging me.

"Hey, Alina I had so many good times though too." I sort through some more pictures, " This was my horse Skylar. She was a mustang from my grandma and grandpas hobby farm, I bought her for 50 cents because I was so little I didnt have any real money." I laugh.