El Verdad

HEY YOU GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WORKED VERY HARD ON IT. AND I AM JUST SAYING IM HAVING SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS ( I'M NOT GOING TO BORE YOU WITH THE DETAILS)

BUT THE NEXT FEW WEEKS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO POST A NEW CHAPTER, DEPENDING ON HOW I COPE WITH IT.

BUT NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME JUST READ THIS CHAPTER AND SEND ME MESSAGES AND COMMENT TELLING ME TO COME BACK AND WRITE SOME MORE. ( THAT WOULD BE VERY NICE OF YOU FAITHFUL READERS.)

THANKS.                          - LIVY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, you guys look great." I said to Alina and Samara as I walked into the bathroom.

"Whoa, whoa no!" Alina says studying me from a foot away.

"What?" I say looking down at my capris and blue oval neckline T-shirt, I repeat, "What?"

Samara pushes past me and walks down the hallway.

"What!" I say to Alina. She shook her head. 

"You cannot wear that. Compare yourself to me and Samara." I look at Alina's white cotton eye dress that went just about five inches above her knees, she had big wedge heels on, and her brunette cropped hair curled.

Her green eyes were emphisised with brown eyeliner, and her eyes were swiped with green eyeshadow.

"So?" I say shrugging.

"Here put this on." Samara came back in the bathroom and threw a article of clothing over my shoulder. I stare at Samaras appearance. She was wearing a purple dress that had tiny braided straps that were intricately woven in the back.

The dress clung to her body at every curve, and she was wearing black high heeled shoes. She also had dark charcol smudged under her hazel eyes, and yellow eye shadow was just barely visible on her eyelids.

"What am I putting on?" I pull the black cloth off my shoulder and examine it.

"This isn't mine-"

"Ya- because it's mine." Says Samara. She smiled, "But it's yours now. And we are about to go and we still have to get you ready!" She pushes herself and Alina out of the room to let me change.

I strip myself of the clothes I'm wearing and slip on the black strapless dress and examine the the black satin. The V-neck wasn't too low -like slut low, but then again not so high as in -geeky nerd way.

The material clung to my waist and a black belt went across the middle, and the black material ended just four inches below my pantie line.

The door opened and Alina gripped my hair, "Ow, ow,owww!" I yell " What the hell are you doing to my hair?"

Alina growled and I felt her clench her jaw, "I'm trying to brush your hair." She untangled the knots in my hair. Samara plugged the straitner into the outlet and begin to work on the hair Alina had finished.

"Am I your guys' barbie doll or something? I can get myself ready." I say trying to pull away from their poking and prodding.

"Ya  we know but you wouldn't do as good a job as us." Samara says smugly, wiping some eyeliner under my already dark eyes. She began wiping cream onto my face and made me close my eyes.

"I'll be right back." Alina says letting go of my hair. I hear her go out the door.

"So did you guys have this attack plan already conspired?" I say with my eyes still closed.