The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Forever And Ever Part 2

Start from the beginning

The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.

For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls. Zach you can begin saying your vows." The priest said while Zach and I gazed at each other.

"In the presence of our families & friends, I claim you, Skylar,as my mate. I belong to you. I offer my life to you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul & my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness & welfare will be cherished & placed above my own for all time. You are my mate, bound to me for all eternity & always in my care." Zach said while reading off a paper. A few tears escaped my eyes as I heard the sincerity and love behind those words. The minister pointed at me and I froze in place.

"Oh..umm... I don't have anything written down. Someone didn't tell me this was being planned." I said glaring at Zach for not telling me but Zach just gave me a cheeky grin and shrugged his shoulders." Can we just skip my part. I'll show him how much I love him later."

At my comment everyone whistled and my dad growled leaving me as a red as a tomato. I looked at Zach and saw a sexy smirk plastered on his face. It's not that big of a deal, but I am wondering where all that confidence came from.

"Okay. If anyone objects to this matrimony,speak now or forever hold your peace." I held in my breath hoping o one would object at the minister's words. Gratefully, no one said anything and the minister said something I've been wanting to hear for so long.

" by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Zach and I didn't need to be told twice because at the end of his words we were already in a heated yet loving kiss. Whistles,cheers,and claps surrounded us, bringing us back to reality.

-------------------

------------

------

While Zach was greeting our guests I took this time to look after my beautiful children. Each one of them were in their own stroller, sucking at their thumbs.

"May I have this dance." A familiar sexy voice said while burying their face into the crook of my neck.

"Yes you can." I said turning around. "Just wait one moment while I try to get someone to look after them." Right when I finished my sentence Miya came with my dad towards us.

" I won't mind taking care of my grandchildren." My dad said and Miya nodded cheerfully. Well if they want to, no one can stop them.

" we'll shall we." My handsome mate said pulling me away. I nodded my head and hugged his torso as soft music began to play. " You just made me the happiest man on earth, I love you."

" I love you too." I said pecking his soft cheek.

-----------------------

----------------

----------

----

*******3 years later*******

Skylar's POV

" I know what's wrong with Alana." A witch named Chanel told us inspecting Alana's hands. You might be wondering why a witch is checking my baby, well long story short is that she has some sort of tattoo growing at her wrists in the shape of vines. Ever since those appeared on her birthday she's been doing very weird things. With the flick of her wrists she could fling you across the room or further. Not to mention levitate things. This is super weird.

That is why we traveled to this village of good witches. A neighboring Pack suggested we go see Chanel since she is the 2nd most powerful witch currently alive.

" What's wrong with her." I asked pleadingly for her to tell me now.

" You see a couple years ago, maybe 3 or 4, the moon goddess wrote a prophecy that a powerful female werewolf will be born and she will destroy the evil that is coming our way. This evil is going to destroy all races one by one starting with werewolves. I'm positively sure that this powerful female is your daughter." Chanel said before getting a big book from the book shelf. She came to Zach's side showing him a picture of the tattoo that resembled the one that Alana had.

"So what do we do" Zach's commanding voice boomed in the small cabin.

" She's going to need to be trained. Nothing can stop her from fighting this evil."

" Who can train her" I asked

" I could do it but seeing as I live far away, that might not be a good idea."

" Nonsense. You can live in our territory and train her there. We'll pay for the house." I said. I looked back at Zach to see what he thought of my idea and I sighed in relief when I saw him shake his head in approval.

" Then it's settled her training will start a week from now."

------------------------

---------------

--------

----

I curled up closer to Zach, loving the feel of his warmth and melodic sound of his heart beat. I kissed his chest and looked up at him.

" I'm scared for my baby."

" There's nothing to be worried about. Our little girl will kick anyones ass and she has her three brothers to protect her as well."

" But aren't you scared of what is to come. What if it doesn't go well. What will happen then?" I asked peering at his face.

" Whatever happens we will get through it together. We will just have to wait and see what is to come."

" I sure hope everything goes well." I said before letting darkness consume my body into a world of slumber. All I thought about was if everything would really be okay in the lives of my children.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I hope y'all liked it. I didn't that much but I guess it's okay. Also I'm moving so I really can't go on the computer because we are packing everything up. Also if u haven't read my message on my profile plz do so after reading this.

PLZ COMMENT Sequel name ( plz do this very important.)

Comment

Vote

Follow

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!