"So we have transfiguration with Ravenclaw", I told my friends.

"Off we go then", said Maria.

We all parted to go to our assigned classes.

It took a while for us to get to the transfiguration classroom, since we got lost a couple of times.

When we got into the classroom there were desks for only two people so we split up.

Robyn and Hawk sat together, Raven and Josephine sat together, and lastly I sat with Maria.

McGonagall came in and I kinda fell asleep, but since Maria was taking notes I asked her if I could see her notes later.

~~~~~~~~

"But mom, can't I sleep longer", I said groggily.

"Hey do I look anything like yo momma", Hawk said.

I opened my eyes, "oops".

She was looking at me with a smirk.

"Well class is over so we should be going, unless you want to stay and have detention with McGonagall.", Maria said.

I got up and the next class I was supposed to go to was Herbology with the Gryffindors.

We made our way to the greenhouse and tripped a few times, I tired don't judge me.

We had to sit at desks that were for three people so Hawk, Raven, and Josephine sat together so I was forced to sit with someone else.

The back desk was the only one that was full and that was occupied with my roommates Draco, and Crabbe.

I sat down not bothering to ask if I could sit there.

"Where is your friend, Goyle?", I asked Draco.

"Hospital wing", Draco answered. I don't think he was going to explain more.

Draco and Crabbe weren't paying attention at all during class, they just sat there and whispered back and forth about mudbloods and halfbreeds, whatever those were. Well if they wouldn't listen and were talking the whole class I decided what was the point of listening. I saw some thing shiny in one of the Gryffindors robes, and wondered what it was. I have to get my hands on it.

Just then Professor Sprout dismissed us. This is my chance, I have to find out what the shiny things was. I walked up to the Gryffindor and said "Hey I haven't seen you in so long, long time no see, how are you?", then hugged them even though I had no idea who the dude was. I quickly grabbed the shiny thing and slipped it into my pocket.

The dude asked me "do I know you?"

"Oh I think I made a mistake I don't think you are the guy I was looking for.", I smartly lied.

The guy just gave me a weird look and walked away.

I was going to walk to my friends when Draco and Crabbe came up to me.

"We saw what you did and it was pretty clever, you should hang out with us some time", Draco said.

"I'll think about it", I said before walking in my friends direction.

~~~~~~~~~

Hawk POV

I saw Draco talking with Luke after class, I wonder what they're talking about. Now that I think about the actually look kinda cute together. Omg there's a new brotp.......DRUKE!!!!

One day if he doesn't like Maria or that girl, I think Thalia was her name, I'll totally get those two together. They are just so cute together!!

I squealed which got Raven and Josephine's attention. They looked at me wondering what the heck I was squealing about.

"Oops....did I squeal out loud?", I innocently asked. Pfft as if I'm innocent.

"Yeah you kinda did. What's got you fangirling so early in the day?", asked Josephine.

"Well I don't know if you ship it, but I think that Druke is so effing cute."

"Well no one can beat our brotp from back at home (if you know who I'm talking about comment), but they are pretty cute together.", Raven finally spoke.

"Then it's settled we will try to get them together if he doesn't like Maria or Thalia."