Classes

Luke's POV

*girly scream*
I bolted up from my bed, dam I was having a good dream.

"What the hell was that?", I asked groggily.

I looked at the doorway and there was a girl there, she looked like she was wearing Gryffindor robes- wait is that Thalia?

"Thalia? Is that you?", I asked the girl.

"Yeah I'm Thalia, you are you- wait are you Luke?"

"Uhhh.....yeah, what are you doing here?"

"I was playing truth or dare with my friends and I picked dare.", Thalia said looking away.

"You were playing truth or dare so early in the morning?"

"Actually it's the middle o the night", she told me while she looked at me silently asking if I was okay.

Oh stupid, stupid me how could I not notice it was very dark outside. I should say something before she thinks I'm crazy.

"Uh.......hello", I said weirdly.

"Hi, I'm pretty sure we already got through the introductions part"

"So are you dome with the dare 'cause it's awkward for you to just stand there."

"Right....I should get going, have a nice sleep"

I laid back on my bed and the moment my head hit the pillow a bunch of water came crashing down on my bed.

The door opened to reveal a laughing Thalia with a camera.

"Well this year is off to a great start", I muttered.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my phone alarm playing Stressed Out by twenty one pilots.

I was going to slide the screen to turn off the alarm, but the stupid thing set snooze. Dam I forgot to turn that off. I had to go through more work trying to turn off the snooze, finally it turned off.

I sat up on my bed, and looked to my roommates. They were all sound asleep, I'm not going to wake them up, I don't really like them.

I did all the necessary things for the morning, then went to the Great Hall.

Mmm.......food. I walked into the Great Hall and it wasn't that crowded. Our table was still there with Apple, Maria, and Hawk sitting there already.

I walked over and sat at our table and was greeted by their smiles. I guess they're morning people.

"The others aren't really morning people", Apple told me.

I nodded my head, then asked them if they had a good sleep.

They all had stories of guys trying to get in their dorms during the night.

The other finally came all looking sleep deprived, turns out they all went on their phones for hours on end.

~~~~~~~~~