Epilouge

Grace's POV
I'm now 23. I live with Leo in a London apartment. We moved out when we were around 18 1/2. We lived in London because that's where we have most of our showed. Cana and Charlie live in a house down the block. Leo and I announced our relationship to the media a week after the trail. We are all still big hits, and we are all still best friends. Living in Lindon means I'm away from my dad, but it's ok. We always call each other and my dad is not alone. The five seconds of summer boys moved in with him, needing a place to call home. I'm so happy. I'm happy for my dad. I'm happy for my mom for feeling the sweet relief of death. I'm happy for my brother. His kids have grown beautifully and I am now a proud aunt. We all forgave each other because of my dad. I'm happy for Cana and Charlie, they seem so right for each other and make each other really happy. I'm happy for Leo and I. Mostly myself. It sound conceited, I know, but here's why. I'm no longer that sad, little depressed girl I was in middle through high school. I have found my real best friend and my true love at the same moment, thanks to my phone. I knew obliviousness would come in handy some day. My family is together. The songs I write make people happy. I've had fans come to me to say I inspired them.
Cana actually stated in a movie. She was amazing. I'm actually starting to like writing a lot and I want to write Cana her own play. I was thinking of giving it to her for her 26th birthday. I'll probably be done by then. It's a Peter Pan remake. I am going to make Charlie Peter Pan. Cana will be Wendy Darling. Catherine of course will be Michael. I'm actually going to play in it to. I'm going to be Tinker bell.
I think me and Leo have a future together. My thought was proven. Three days ago, we went horse back riding in Germany, we were their to meet some of his cousins. When we reached the end of the trail we got off the horses and began walking to this clearing on the woods. At first I was like, oh no he's gonna murder me. He actually got on one knee and proposed. I,of course, said yes. Then when we got back to London we told Cana and Charlie. They were very happy. They were already married and had adopted one baby girl. Charlie gave Leo some advice. "No matter what, she's always right. Even when she's wrong she's wrong. When. Is. Still. Right." He said. He got a nervous look from Leo, a smack from Cana, and I response from me. "Happy wife. Happy life." I aid. Charlie laughed. We spent the whole day together. The five of us. Charlie. Cana. Their child Rosemary. Leondre. And me.

We got married two years later. Moved into a her bedroom apartment. This is because a year after we were married, we adopted a little 6 year old named Emily, and a 1 year old boy named Dylan. We also got a husky named Maya and a German shepherd named Ace. My little family is awesome. Cana and Charlie also got a hound mix named Floyd and a Beagle named Buddy. I'm so content with everything. Yay me!

And to think... This wouldn't have happened without the start of Grace and Hope!