1

Cana's P.O.V

"Hold. Still." I say to my little sister Gracie who is 15. Since two years ago when I turned 17 I moved out with my sister. We have lived with our parents happily since we were babies. But once our Dad was arrested for a crime he didn't commit... Murder... For life. My mum couldn't handle... Even since then when I was 15 we have been traveling in search for our mother who has disappeared when I was 15. We have made fake IDs and done it all to find her. With no family to turn to. My only other family was Callum. A singer in 5sos. But since his family left on tour from my little Australian town we have been moving all over. Some think my mum left to search for my older brother Steph who disappeared when he was 15, he was 5 years older then me. I think she did. I hope she did. Then again the police dropped her case and called it done.

I did her makeup.
"Just stop they will be here in five!" I scream at her as I snatch the hair curled up and frantically curl her hair. We realized, when Callum called us, that he would be picking us up today to bring us to his show.
I of course was doing my tomboy, boxing, basketball playing sisters hair. I was prepared because I had a practice of my own... Dressed as a Victorian princess.
I have been selected to join our towns famous theater as the lead roll in there musical. We had a dress rehearsal today, explaining the hair and outfit, which conspired of white heels and a blue dress that frilled out.
I finished her hair as in cue, Callum entered with out warning.
"Hey girls where are you?" Asked a deeper voice, Todd, his manager.
"Hey Todd we are in my room!" I yell as he walks in pencil and clipboard in hand.
"Hey Cana, Hey Gracie."
"Hi Todd!" We say on sink.
"I have to drive ya mates there today because they got back tracked a lil'." He said with his (ours to) accent.
"K" I say as I climbed into his car graceful as Gracie literally went in throw the sky light.

Silence and the bumping of the road filled our ears as we road. Gracie fell to sleep a couple minutes ago and I was trying myself to keep my eyes open. I gave up and let my eyes close.

"CAUSE IM HOPEFUL YES I AM HOPEFUL FOR TODAY!" The radio blared as we woke up. Recognizing the song we sang to it as we drove into the parking lot.
"Come on girls quite down!" Todd said as he got out opening the doors for us.

We of corse didn't even wait for him as we bolted into the doors.
"CALLUMM!" Gracie yelled as she ran inside pounding on the door. No Callum.

5 minutes later....

"Girls they are late!" Todd frantically yelled as he rushed to our sides, we were currently watching the stage.

"It's fine they will come." I said sternly as I tap my foot looking into the stage at the impatient fans.

"No it's not. The car broke down." He said as his face turned red.

"Acutely!" He exclaimed as he pushes us onto stage.

"Sing!" He mouths to us.

Yes I am used to being on stage, but not 100s of crazed fans. Gracie, being herself was momentarily shell shocked but had to get over it... Then a idea popped into my head.

As Todd tossed me the microphone.
"Hello..." I say into it as the fans go into anarchy.
"My names Cana and this is my sister Gracie. We will have them on in a moment but..."

I say as Todd walks on stage handing me a guitar. I used to play guitar when I was younger so I improvised: a essential part of acting.

"Today we will preform a show for you until the problem is fixed." I state as I begin.
Plucking cords as Gracie picks on and said the intro.

"Yeah, Grace and Hope."

"Keep smiling, Keep smiling and we will see what tomorrow brings. Keep smiling, Keep smiling and be thankful for the little things!"

"The sun is shining in the morning, I get out of bed. Instead of being negative  I thank the lord I ain't dead. Cause I can do what I want, and I can travel the world. And maybe while I'm doing it I might meet a boy...

The song continued until I snag the last verse.

That was it... The start of Grace and Hope...