3

Cana POV

I walk out of the room with Gracie right behind me. I walked into the lift pressing down on instinct. As the lift starts going down to the first floor I realize I forgot something... Ok someone.... As I frantically assault the up button and curse myself for forgetting her (aloud) I realize someone else is behind me.
"You on there?" Asks a British accent behind me.
"Aye mate! Sorry about that just kinda' left my sister upstairs..." I say turning around. Then we see each other's faces.
"Hold on!" We say at the same time.
"Cana!" He said.
"Charlie!" I said.
Yes! Charlie as in BARS AND FREAKIN MELODYS! I mean he knows me... ME AHHHHHHH.
As I mentally calm myself down I smile.

"Nice to meet ya'" I say as I hold out a hand.
"Nice to meet you to!" He said shaking it.
After that awkward meeting I turn to the open door... To see a broken Gracie laid on the floor in a mess from falling over someone, who was jumbled onto the ground in a heap.

"You ok Leo?" Charlie asked Leo who got up beaming.
"Fine!" He stated walking up to Gracie who just sat there in amazement and shock.
"Sorry La- hold on GRACIE FROM GRACE AND HOPE!" He yelled as he saw her face. I on the other hand was angry arms crossed and all. She was ecstatic and shocked so she kind of forced out a "yes!"
Then I coughed gaining there attention. They all turn to me, Gracie sits up waiting for a show.
"I leave you alone for 3 minutes Gracie! That is one hundred and eighteen seconds! Yes, I forgot you! So what... You are on the floor! That CRUSTY FLOOR RIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW YOU DUFUS!" I yell in one breath.
I fumble as I help her up. She and the boys giggled at my raving self. I rolled my eyes and turn to them.
"So what you guys doing here in sunny Florida?" I ask dusting myself off.
"Nothing much, just a momentary vacation from our uk tour." Said Charlie, the only one listening to me because Gracie and Leo had a convo of there own.
"Really?" I asked excited.
"Yea why?" He asked as I stood there for a moment.
"Oh, me and Gracie are going on a short Uk tour right after Florida!" I say as I press the lift button, needing to get out of there soon so we aren't late.
"That's amazing!" He said as we all walked into the lift.
"Yeah, so where you guys headed?" I ask casually trying to start a conversation.
"No where really, just exploring the hotel." He said as he looked at Leo.
"It was his idea." He also stated. I laugh a little as we walk into the lift.
"I know your lying, because we all act like kids sometimes." I say.
"Humph." He said as we laughed after, his was actually really fun to hang out together.
"So want to come to our show? I can give you the tickets I reserved for my mum and brother." I say as I fumble with the buttons again.
"If it's ok with you." He said smiling.
"Yeah it's fine." I said.
Every show I reserve two tickets for my mum and brother just for when they come back. Which they will. They have to.

Someday.