Taehyung 2

3 months later

(ending a reunion)

Taehyung: Nicole! (waves at her) Come to my office when you done.

Nicole: Yes, Director! (smiles) *Taehyung goes first to his office* (she arrives) I'm here Director! Is there anything you need? (asks worried)

Taehyung: Yes. (serious) I need you, to come with me, to a concert.

Nicole: Oh! I thought you needed something else. (smiles) Yeah sure! I would love to go with you!

Taehyung: Okay good! It's this Friday night!

Nicole: Wait... (thinks) Isn't that day your..

Taeyung: Concert? Yes. I want you to be my special guest. (hands out VIP pass)

Nicole: OMO! (hugs him) Thankyou so much Dire... Taehyung! - Her warmth... what is this that I'm feeling? My heart is going to explode...- (Taehyung hugs her tight)

Taehyung: I've never had before a hug like this one... (blushes)

Nicole: Oh! (looks at him) How is that possible? Anyone would love to hug you... (bite lip)

Taehyung: (smiles shy) Wow... You really know how to make me blush... (flustered)

Nicole: I don't' even try.. (looks at him deeply in his eyes)

Taehyung: -Oh.. those eyes...- Well I'll see you there? (gives passes)

Nicole: Yes! You will! (smiles brightly) I'll be there early!

Taehyung: Please! So I can hang out with you before the concert starts!

~

Friday night, backstage

Taehyung: (looking around) Isn't she coming?

You: Hey Taehyung! (waves at him) What are you doing?

Taehyung: Oh hey! (smiles) I'm just waiting for my friend! I gave her my VIP Pass.

You: Oohhh~ (elbows him) You like her uh? (laughs)

Taehyung: (laughs) Someone jealous? (winks)

You: You wish! (laughs) I love seeing you like that!

Taehyung: Me too! - I really feel happy, it doesn't hurt anymore seeing you around - Sadly when I finish here I'll have to go finish office work. (sighs) I'm too resposible.

You: I see.. (looks behind Taehyung) Who's her? (Taehyung turns around)

Taehyung: Nicole! -Wow... She looks pretty in that dress - (runs at her) You look pretty.

Nicole: Thanks! I was gonna say you look sexy in those lather pants. (laughs shy)

Taehyung: You're not naïve as I thought. (makes fun of her) Oh! She's /your name/ my sister! Jimin's girlfriend, to be specific!

Nicole: Nice to meet you! (stretches hand)

You: Nice to meet you too! (Shakes hand) You're so pretty! I'm so jealous!

Taehyung: That's why I asked, someone jealous? (elbowed you)

You: AISH~ You never change! (laughs) Let's go inside, the boys are dying to meet her!

Taehyung: Let's go! (grabs Nicole by the wrist) You'll love them!

~

After the concert