Chapter 4

(Next day, Jimin and you coming out of the movies)

Jimin: That movie was awesome! (excited) Like suspense and then POW POW! The heroe would come and fight those villians and and...(gets embarrassed) Sorry (smiles brightly) I get way to excited!

You: I see! (something caught your attention)

Jimin: What? (looks at the same way as you) Oh! You want ice cream?

You: Yes! Let's go! I'm inviting you!

Jimin: Sure! But I'll ask for a really big ice cream! With chocolate, and vanilla, and... (silence) The last one is a stinky chicken! (run away)

You: YAAAH! (runs behind him)

Jimin: MMM! This ice cream is the best I've had so far!

You: I know! (surprised) Me too! Like the best since I got here!

Jimin: Maybe it's the best because you're with me! (winks playfully)

You: Puah! (laughs) You don't say so!

Jimin: Because this is the sweetest thanks to you!

You: How you know that?

Jimin: Hmm.. (Thinks) How to explain? I don't know its actually one of the first times in which I really enjoy being with someone. I guess it makes the ice cream taste even better? (smiles)

You: Probably. This is the second time some food tastes better than expected.

Jimin: Yeah? When was the first time?

You: One day that I went out with Taehyung, before getting to know the rest of Bangtan.

Jimin: Oh! I see! He's a great guy! (gets sad) I don't know why he still alone. I mean, he deserves a pretty and good woman. He deserves much more than I do.

You: Come on! You deserve the best too! I mean, we all deserve the best.

Jimin: Yeah... I think I found her.

You: You do? How's her?

Jimin: The sweetest girl you'll ever see. (smiles)

You: That's great. (looks away) - As expected, he likes someone already. I'm so stupid, thinking that he will fall for me. -

Jimin: You must be tired, let's go! (smiles)

You: (nodded)

~

(Visit to Taehyung in Busan)

Jungkook: Cutie pie (imitating Taehyung)

Taehyung: Kook! (yelling from the kitchen) I can hear you! (Jungkook laughs)

Jin: Jungkook, don't make fun of your Hyung! (hits his head)

Jungkook: Whatever! (looks away pouting) Cutie pie come here!

Taehyung: YAAAAH!

You: What Sweet-Kookie? (pouting)

Jungkook: I like you! (looks at Taehyung's way)

Taehyung: This kid, seriously? (serious) You're really annoying today, do you want me to send you home? (mad)

Jungkook: (surprised) Hyung I was just joking... (looks down) I'm sorry.

Namjoon: Woah, no fights okay? (looks at Taehyung) Young man! (Taehyung keeps looking at Jungkook with fiery eyes) Young Man! (waves at Taehyung) Your brother said I'm sorry, stop looking at him like that. (Taehyung looks away, takes a big breath and locks himself in the bedroom)

Hoseok: Wow. (silence) What's wrong with him?

You: I don't know, he haven't tell me anything this days...

Yoongi: Leave it in my hands. I'll go talk to him. (goes to Taehyung's room)

Jimin: Wow... I've never seen him so mad before. (gets lost in his own thoughts)

Jungkook: I was just joking! (teary eyes)

Jin: Jungkook, don't cry. It's okay. He's probably having a hard time at work.

Hoseok: (remembering) The other days I called him and he said that they are going crazy over the campaing. Why he haven't tell me? He said that his boss is really rough and its not helping them at all. He's literally like the chief of the group right now. Could it be that?

Jungkook: I didn't know... If I knew I wouldn't have mess with him... (cries) I feel horrible now! It's like I'll never grow up! I'm 26 years old but I don't man up!

Jin: Kook, it's okay. None of us, except Hoseok knew about this. (Hugs Jungkook)

You: He didn't even tell me... If I knew I would've...

Hoseok: Guys don't rush yourselves. It's normal to feel worried about him, but he'll be okay. He's all stressed out. We all know that when he's stressed he just gets impossible to deal with. Yoongi's with him, he'll know how to help him out.

Me, Jungkook: Okay... (silence)

Why haven't he tell me anything? He's having a hard time but, he's not even talking about it. I know he needs space but... I could try to help him. At least just listen to him...

~

(One Hour later)

Taehyung: (walking down the isle) Hey guys...

Jungkook: Hyung (stands up)

Taehyung: Come here and hug me (open arms)

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung! (hugs him and cries)

Taehyung: It's okay! (smiles) I was being rough with you over a little thing. It's okay! Don't cry.

Yoongi: You can thank me later by letting me sleep calmly. (sits down)

Jin: You really only think of sleeping?

Yoongi: Yeah... (rest head in the couch and closes eyes)

Jin: This punk! (laughs)

You: TaeTae can we talk?

Taehyung: Sure (worried) Let's go to the bedroom. *goes to bedroom*

You: Why didn't you tell me you where having a bad time?

Taehyung: Ah... I didn't wanted you to worry about me.

You: PABO! (hits head) I care about you a lot! Don't you trust me?

Taehyung: (smiles) More than my own shadow.

You: Then? Don't ever do that again! You ask me to take care of myself! I'm doing great about it! Then, why aren't you telling me things the way they are?

Taehyung: (pouts) Can you forgive this fool?

You: (Hugs him) Always.

Taehyung: (holds you tight)