Chapter 5

(2 weeks later, talking to Jimin over the phone)

You: We should go visit Tae this weekend.

Jimin: I asked him if we could go, but he said he'll be very busy this week.

You: Ahh... I see. (dissapointed) He should've tell me.

Jimin: He didn't tell you?

You: No.

Jimin: Oh.. (silence) Maybe he's trying to check first his availability.

You: Probably. There's something wrong going on. - Did I made something wrong? -

Jimin: Hey I gotta go, tomorrow I have to meet PDnim early in the morning. Can I call you tomorrow when you get out of work?

You: Sure, goodnight!

Jimin: Goodnight, bye! (laughs)

You: Bye Bye! (hangs up) - I need to call TaeTae. - *calls Taehyung*

Taehyung: Cutie pie! Are you okay? (worried)

You: Yes, I'm completely fine!

Taehyung: Oh (embarrassed) I'm sorry, I'm always worrying about you...

You: I get worried about you too, that's why I'm calling you. Jimin told me you won't be free this weekend.

Taehyung: Oh. No. (silence) I won't be free. I need to work and rest for presentations.

You: I see... Well I'll see you soon okay?

Taehyung: Sure! Thanks for calling me.

You: Anytime! But hey! Promise me you'll tell me what you're going through okay?

Taehyung: Oh cutie pie, I promise. I miss you.

You: I miss you too. *end of call*

~

- Taehyung's Point of view - 

(Friday in the afternoon)

*phone ringing*

Taehyung: Oh Man who is this now? (checks phone) Cutie Pie!! ~ Hello! ~ WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? (yelling) ~ WHAT? I'LL GO TO SEOUL RIGHT NOW! (runs to door)

You: Annyeong! (jumps)

Taehyung: EHH? (confused) You!

You: (Smiles childish)

Taehyung: (Lets breath out) Oh god, you scared me! (hugs me) You're going to kill me from a heart attack! (squeezing me)

You: I missed my best friend. (kisses his cheek)

Taehyung: (looks with sweetness) I guess I'm not the only one. Does any of my brothers know you're here?

You: I told Jin. Jimin wasn't home, Jin's gonna tell him.

Taehyung: Oh ok! I don't want him to be worrying about you, when you're safe with me. (touching your hair) Did you ate?

You: Yes, did you?

Taehyung: I just finished! Do you want to explore Busan? I mean, it's your first time here! Wait! Are you staying the weekend?

You: I only packed clothes for tonight and tomorrow.

Taehyung: I'll buy you something later then! Let's go! (pushing her forward) Get in the car!

You: Yes sir!

Taehyung: (driving) - Oh babe, if you only knew what I feel about you. If I confess, you'll probably think it's a joke. You're so naïve. How can't you see how much I love you? (smiles) You may be 26 years old, but you're just like a little girl... And I love that about you. Maybe that's why Jimin likes you too. He sees all the real beauty in you... -

I really can't believe you came all the way here just to help me. You cared so much about me that you didn't rest during the weekend thanks to me. You stayed loyal to our friendship, you kept your words: I'll visit you in Busan. You kept them even when you didn't know I was trying to avoid you. If you only knew...you'll be brokenhearted. Maybe you'll not understand, nor will I explain. There's something that I needed to decide. And now that I have you here, I know what I will do. I will never say this to you but, thank you for helping me make up my mind.