Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

(It's been a year since you became friends with Taehyung) 

Taehyung: Hello chingu-ah! (Hugs me tight) Are you ready for our Friendly-Date-Marathon? 

You: Of course you pabo! (pouting at him) Let's go!  

Taehyung: You'll love our date! (shy) I mean our friendly-date! (smiled shy) 

You: I'm sure I will!  

We drove for about an hour. He took me to a walk. He used to say all the time that he would take me there, but he was always working. If he was not at the office, he was with BTS or BigHit. This time both, we'll be free from work for two weeks. 

Taehyung: So.. what are you doing in this vacations? (asked curious) 

You: Probably staying home. My family won't be home, so I can't travel there. 

Taehyung: I see... (looked at me surprised) I have a great idea! We should hang out together for this vacations! So we can go to Daegu or Busan, or meet my brothers! (excited) 

You: - I always knew this day would come.- You mean.. the rest of Bangtan? (asked surprised) 

Taehyung: Yeah! (smiled bright) They need to meet you! You're my best friend, like them!  

You: Sure! - OMG I'm literally going to meet them. I can't believe this is happening!!! I'm one of the luckiest ARMY's out there! - (chuckles)  

Taehyung: Hahaha (big laugh) I KNEW IT!! (tickles you) 

You: What? (tries to dodge him) You always knew what? 

Taehyung: That you're an ARMY! (lets himself fall in the grass while making fun of you) 

You: YAAAH!! (hits his head) Don't make fun of me! (tries to stay serious but starts laughing) YAAAH! (tries to hit him again but he holds my wrist)  

Taehyung: I can sue you for that! (Burst in laughter and starts rolling on the grass) 

You: Oh yeah? I'm going to sue you for kidnapping me all day and not letting me sleep! (takes out you tongue at him, and starts running) 

Taehyung: YAAH! Wait for me! (runs behind you)  

Taehyung: Man, I'm tired... (sighs) 

You: (letting yourself fall in the bench) You're not the only one. Plus I'm so full! I ate a lot. Don't let me eat so much! 

Taehyung: I can't help it! (puts his head on you shoulder) You're all I've ever asked for... (silence) in a friend. I mean, a female friend!  

You: (smiles at him) You're all I asked for in a friend too. I'm glad you became my friend.  

Taehyung: (sighs and smile) I'm glad too. (stands up and stretch his hand to you) Let's go, it's getting cold here.  

You: Yeah, lets go. (Holds his hand while standing up, and then let it go) 

Taehyung: Can you... (looks down at his empty hand)  

You: (looks the same way) Yeah? 

Taehyung: Can you hold my hand for a while? (shy and embarrased) 

You: -Oh...- (looking confused) 

Taehyung: Just nevermind I said that! (starts walking) 

You: Wait! (holds his hand and looks at him) There is nothing wrong with holding your friends' hand for a while. (smiles)  

Taehyung: (looks at our hands) Thank you.