Chapter 2

- Jimin's point of view -

(Next day in the morning) 

*Alarm ringing*  

Jimin: ugh... so early.. (jumps) wait! I need to call /your name/ ! But... I didn't asked her number... (facepalm) Jiminnie pabo! Oh! I know what I'm going to do! All I need is Taehyung's phone and search for it! (goes to Taehyungs room and pick up the phone) It should be somewhere in here.... (smiles) Yes! *writes down number in his phone, and walks away from the room) 

Jimin: (makes the call) Ah Good Morning is Jimin! How are you? ~ (smiles) I'm good I just called to wake you up ~ Oh no! There's no problem! By the way, I took your number from Taehyung's phone without asking... can you back me up saying that I asked for it in the kitchen? (nervous) ~ Great! Thankyou so much! I owe you one! (bites lip) ~Yeah! Okay! See you soon! *ends call* 

Why am I so happy about seeing her again? Is it possible to like someone at first sight? 

Jimin: Wake up brothers! (yells while shaking Namjoons' and Yoongi's beds) We're having a special breakfast this morning! (keeps shaking the beds) 

Yoongi: Oh man... (looks at me) give me five more minutes! 

Jimin: No way! Taehyung told /your name/  we'll be there at 7am! It's 6am! MOVEE! 

Namjoon: It's true.. but man chill. (making fun of me) Anybody could think you like her! 

Jimin: (looks away blushing) YAAAH! Hyung, you're so funny! I gotta go and wake up the rest! (leaves the bedroom) *goes to Taehyung's and Jungkook's bedroom* Good morning brothers! Wake up! 

Taehyung: (jumps from bed surprised) WHAT TIME IS IT?  

Jungkook: (checks on phone) It's 6am... Wait we told /your name/ we'll be there at 7am! DAMN WE'RE LATE AS F... (gets out of bed) 

Jimin: That's why I'm waking you up guys! (smiles proud) 

Taehyung: (pats my arm) Thank you man! 

Jimin: Yeah, let me wake up Jin and Hoseok. (goes to their room) HYUNGS! Oh!  

Hoseok: (getting dressed up) Morning! Aren't you guys ready yet? 

Jin: (brushing his hair) Yeah, you guys said we had to be there early and nobody, but us, are ready? 

Jimin: When did you two... (confused) Anyways I was waking up everybody!  

Jin: Good! Hurry up! We should never leave a woman waiting. 

Jimin: Araseo! (runs to my room) The last thing I actually want right now is to leave her waiting for me... What am I thinking?  

I need to wear something nice, but not too formal. Should I wear a shirt with buttons? Fuck no! That's way too formal. Maybe a sleeveless shirt, they look really good on me... Probably not, way too informal. Oh man! I'll just wear a short sleeve shirt... the black/white striped one! Jeans...jeans.. the navy ones! Shoes..? TIMBERLANDS ALL THE WAY! Oh! and the white cap I bought last month... Will I look nice? (gets dressed) Let me ask Jin. *goes to Jins and Hoseoks room*  

Jimin: Jin hyung! (closes the door) Do I look good like this? 

Jin: Yeah! (smiles) You always look flawless, why you ask?  

Jimin: (looks around) No I'm just asking.. (gets nervous) 

Jin: Hmm... okay. (looks at me stange) let's go? 

Jimin: Let's go! (bites lip) Finally I'll see her again... But I just saw yesterday.. 

(arriving to her house) 

Taehyung: Finally we're here! (gets out of the car) 

Jimin: You just stole my words. Oh yes, I'm so happy we are here! 

Jungkook: Me too! Man I'm so hungry! (rubs belly) 

Taehyung: Why are you happy Jimin? (looking directly at me)  

Jimin: That! (rubbing belly) I'm starving! (smiled nervous)  

Taehyung: Hmm.. okay.. (goes to the house's door) 

Namjoon: Let's move quickly the food will get cold! 

Jimin: (watching them all get inside the house) I don't really care about the food. I don't know why, but I just want to see her.  

~~  

- Your point of view- 

You: Hey guys! (opening the door) How are you this morning!

Taehyung: Cutie pie! (hugs me) Good, sleepy but good! (smiles brightly)

Namjoon: Annyeong! I slept very well! How about you? (holds the door so the rest pass)

You: Pretty good, just that I love to sleep until late when I'm not doing anything.

Yoongi: Just like me! (high five) No wonder I like you so much! As a friend, as a friend.

Jungkook: Yoongi, we all know, calm down. (looks at me) Hello! Are you hungry?

You: Yes! (rubbing belly)

Hoseok: Let's eat then! (puts food in table)

Jin: Where's Jimin? (looking around)

You: Maybe outside, I'll go get him. Taehyung take the plates out, please! (goes out)

Taehyung: Sure!

You: Jimin? (looking outside)

Jimin: Hey! (smiles) I knew you would look for me.

You: Oh! (shy) Why aren't you inside?

Jimin: I just wanted to be alone for a moment with you... There's something I want to ask you

You: Sure ask anything.

Jimin: Now that I have your number, can I text or call you all the days? (looks down shy)

You: Oh that... he's so cute! Sure Jimin! There's no problem with that!

Jimin: Good! Friends? (stretched hand towards you)

You: Friends! (smiles/shakes hand) - I just became friends with Park Jimin, my crush since 2013. -

I couldn't ask for more. That was all I wanted to do in life, get to know Bangtan Boys; now, I became their friend. I'm so happy I didn't went back home! Wait... now I have to hide that I'm Jimin biased.

~

Almost every week Bangtan comes to my house to have dinner or breakfast. Sometimes they even fall asleep in the couch, specially Yoongi. What a great talent he has; falling asleep everywhere, no matter the situation. Jin sometimes come with lots of vegetables and meat, and cooks for us. He says he loves my kitchen, because it's bigger than the one on the dorm. Hoseok takes over of my living room with his dances. Jimin, he loves to join Hoseok on his dances. He's such a show off, everytime he finishes he ask me right away what I think about him. Obviously, I can't tell him I love everything he does. Taehyung is always by my side, helping me taking care of them, or simply just talking with me. Namjoon just sits there and talks with Jungkook a lot. Literally, a lot.