Chapter Fifty Three

Start from the beginning

Zayn's a moaning mess, and Liam hasn't even really started yet, he's trailing kisses across Zayn's abdomen, never going lower than the waistband of Zayn's underwear. Zayn let's out a disgruntled whine that makes Liam look up at him and chuckle, "problem Zayn?" he smirks, and Zayn would smack him, he would but he doesn't want to ruin his chances for tonight. "Yes I have a bloody problem, and you know it" Zayn grumbles gesturing downwards, where he's straining against his boxer briefs. Liam chuckles again, "patience Love" he murmurs, before returning to kissing across Zayn's stomach. Zayn throws his head back against the pillows as Liam,finally dips lower to kiss him, through the fabric he's confined in, "Li, please?" he whimpers, the older looking up at him, before carefully pulling the constricting fabric down, Zayn eagerly lifting his hips to assist him. Liam doesn't waste any time, this time when he returns he licks a strip up Zayn, which makes Zayn suck in a breath and buck his hips upwards. Liam chuckles and presses down on his hips with one hand, the other assisting his mouth, as he works Zayn into a frenzy beneath him.

Liam pulls off with an audible pop, right when Zayn doesn't think he can make it any longer, "Liiii" he whines, "what are you, no" he pants and Liam chuckles, "relax Zee, I want to do something else" Liam murmurs, and okay, Zayn would honestly allow him to do anything at this point. The popping of a cap alerts Zayn to Liam's plan as he looks over to see Liam slicking up three fingers, before gently inserting one inside him to stretch him open, all while kissing him senseless, Zayn feels when he adds the second, the stretch not exactly uncomfortable, as his fiance works him open. All too soon Liam's removing his fingers and Zayn whines, making Liam chuckle as he once again reaches for the lube, "I got you baby" Liam murmurs, and Zayn grins lazily, "I love you Li" he murmurs, Liam smiles gently, all crinkly eyes and teeth, "I love you, Zayn" he answers, before pushing in, in one fluid motion. Zayn's aware the moan he releases at that is obscene but he's not sure he cares, not when Liam is about to pound him into the mattress. "Fuck, Li, move. Please" Zayn whimpers, and apparently that's all Liam needs to start thrusting at a steady pace. Zayn bucks up to meet him, needing more, but also so close, his fingernails clawing at Liam's back, Liam moans and slots his lips with Zayn's in a frenzied kiss. "Liam, I'm not gonna last" Zayn mumbles, but Liam shushes him gently, "it's okay, neither am I" he whispers, and moments later his movements stutter, and Zayn knows he's climaxed, and follows him over the edge.

Zayn winces when Liam pulls out of him, and whines when Liam rolls off of the bed disappearing into the bathroom. He returns a moment later with a wet washcloth and Zayn's grateful when he starts cleaning Zayn off, before tossing it across the room. It lands with a disgusting slap against the far wall, that makes Zayn shudder. Liam's then pulling Zayn back onto his chest, wrapping his arms around him as he does, "that was amazing" Zayn murmurs after a moment and Liam hums his approval. Zayn smiles can feel Liam falling asleep beneath him, but he can't sleep, not yet, his mind is racing with everything that's happened, he is engaged. Liam proposed and Zayn is going to get married, there's so many people to tell, starting with his mum of course, and then there's the planning. Zayn works his hand free from where Liam's trapped it and admires his ring again, in the soft light from outside he can just make it out, and Zayn's honestly never been happier, except for maybe the day Arabella was born.

The next morning Zayn is woken up by Liam trying to roll out from under him, "morning" he mumbles and Liam pouts, "I was trying not to wake you up" he mumbles and Zayn laughs. "Try harder next time" he teases rolling off of Liam's chest, "I'm sorry I just really need to pee" Liam pouts, leaning over to peck Zayn's lips, before rolling off the bed and disappearing. Zayn can tell by the amount of sunlight flooding the room that it's definitely way later than either of them would have been able to sleep if Bella had been home, so he's not upset. He hears the shower coming on and decides that he really wants to shower with Liam, something else they rarely get to do, because someone always has to be available to Bella. Rolling out of bed Zayn races to the bathroom, chuckling when Liam jumps as he gets in behind him, "it's just me" he murmurs pressing a kiss to Liam's shoulder blade. Liam relaxes and continues to scrub the shampoo into his hair, before rinsing it all out and reaching towards Zayn. Zayn allows him to massage the shampoo into his own hair, he's really too lazy to do it himself anyways.

After they've dried off and gotten dressed from their shower Zayn admires his ring again, he can't stop looking at it, and he honestly doesn't care. "Looking at your ring again?" Liam teases, coming to sit beside him, Zayn shrugs leaning into his side, "I can't help it" he pouts and Liam kisses his lower lip. Zayn's about to deepen the kiss when there's a loud banging on the door, followed by Bella's voice, "Baba, Daddy. I back" she calls out. Zayn groans and pulls away from Liam, silently cursing his best friend's timing, "duty calls I guess" Zayn sighs, getting up to go and open the door. Zayn's barely pulled the door open when Bella crashes full force into his legs, "Baba I missed you" she cries as Zayn bends down to scoop her up. "I missed you too Bella-bug, but did you have fun with Uncle Louis?" he asks, looking up to see Louis talking to Liam, just behind them. Bella nods enthusiastically before squirming away from Zayn and running over to Liam, "Daddy" she shrieks as she goes, making Liam turn away from Louis to catch her in his arms as well. Zayn doesn't hear what Liam says, he doesn't get a chance before Louis is grabbing at his left hand, eyes narrowing in on the ring, "what in the Hell is that?" Louis squawks. Zayn groans and can feel the blush creeping up his cheeks, "it's a hand Lou" he offers, Louis narrows his eyes further, "and what is on this hand?" he asks, shaking Zayn's hand in his for emphasis. Zayn bites his lip, Liam appears to have disappeared with Bella leaving him on his own with Louis, "it's a ring, Liam proposed last night" he murmurs quickly, pulling his hand free from Louis' grasp. Louis is suddenly pulling him into a hug, "Oh my god. Congratulations!" Louis exclaims, smacking a kiss to Zayn's cheek. "Thanks Lou" Zayn grimaces wiping the spit off his face, and okay he really should have known better, than to expect Louis Tomlinson not to notice his engagement ring.

____________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: So that happened...