{.Chapter 20.} (Poofless epilogue)

Hi my names Mia and yes I'm much more of the nerdy type, I also have really bad social skills, and hate to talk. But that's just me, my dads on the other hand not so much, I'm litterly the complete opposite of them, yes I look like them, but that's the thing. They are men and 2 men can't have a baby to have the same genes as them..

Whatever though really I couldn't care less I have amazing parents called Preston and Rob, awesome friends which I only have 2 called Alyssa and Brandon, they are the best friends I could of asked for!

"Miiiiiiaaaaaaaa come down here please!!!"

Oh that was my dad Preston love them to bits,

"Cominggggg"

"Hey dad what's up?"

"The sky, and I want you to come to the lounge room please to have a family discussion, ROBBBBBBB GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS DOWN HERE!!"

I heard stomping coming down the stairs, I saw my other dad rob and smiled

"Heyyyyyy Mia, what's going on?"

"ROB-A-DOB-FLOB COME SIT DOWNNNN" Preston called from the couch,

I walked over to the couch, oh and another thing really random but needed information, I'm really wired um I do not think waking up to a room covered in frost after a cold is normal is it, of course I told my dads cause I was hoping the knew something about it, but apparently not..

"Mia you know your 'powers?'"

I nodded

"We lied about that when you asked us if we knew anything about it, we do know a lot mainly because you got them from us."

"You should have just told me."

"We wanted to but there is a reason and if we told you, you would of gone seeking the answer and we didn't want you to get hurt." Preston looked down at his lap with tears running down his face,

"There is still so much evil In this world that we need to take care of, and I don't want you to get in the cross fire please just stay safe my baby ok?"

I nodded and ran over to hug him, Rob soon joining us making it a trio hug.

They kissed my cheeks and got up and continued as they were doing before, I sat in silence thinking to myself "but I might have to.."

"You promised" I heard Robs voice in my head

I looked at him astonished, and he tapped his head,

I giggled

Could life get any better?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm super sorry for lack of updates, I usually write at 11 at night and I have been passing out from tiredness, but I'm all Gucci now so yay, this is a little different from the other ones, and there are some things for THE LAST CHAPTER!!(NOOOOOOOOOOO)
I honestly loved writing this book but it's coming to an end, if I like it or not,
But I have some teasers for what the kids actually look like going up next chapter which I will be working on now!
Have an awesome day,
Peace.
~ Jazzi

(BTW THANKS FOR 1.5K IT MEANS A LOT!)