{.Chapter 19.} (Vikklan epilogue)

2 months after

Vikk POV
I walked into Brandon's room, I litterly can not believe he is 13, which means today we are to have the conversation we have been trying to avoid, Powers.

"Happy Birthday Brandon."

He looked at me sleepily

"5 more minutes" He yelled pulling the covers over his head

I scoffed turning out of the room,

"Come down in a few we need to tell you something."

Brandon POV
I kicked my feet over the side of my bed and walked downstairs, making sure I didn't run on accident and spill my little secret to my parents,  I'm not normal at all, lightning fast speed, control over water and commanding people what to do and they will do it without hesitation, that is not normal.

My 2 dads were sitting on the couch, I have my dad Lachlan's hair and tanned Aussie skin and I have my other dad Vikks eyes. Kinda weird how I look so alike to them even though it basically impossible to have a baby with two guys but whatever?,

I sat down and waited for them to talk,

"Brandon we know about your powers!"

I looked at them confused,
How did they know I never use them in front of them?

"We know because you got them from us, but your 2 friends also have powers just like you, we were part of a profercy a pretty dang important one but it's not over yet there is still evil in this world and we need you too be safe at all costs, I don't know what I would do if they found out we have a son and tried to kill you, so if we are not here at one point and we don't tell you that we have gone anywhere make sure to be safe at any costs.., got it?" I nodded and smiled and hugged them, just knowing that they knew all along and that they just want me to be safe makes me feel so protected unlike at school..

I nodded and went up to my room to get ready for the day...

We are the second generation, we are to stand by our parents and do what we must to keep the family alive..

---------------------------------------------------------
Vikklan epilogue is done WHOOP 2 more chapters left + short special surprise at the end so enjoy the last few chapters :D
Have an awesome day,
Peace.
~ Jazzi